2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Those Brazil original pictures had them almost ALMOST looking slightly bluish-purple. Was I the only one that thought/saw that? Still a clean shoe, but I'll probably wait for my local to have them. Like everybody else, seeing what Premier drops first.

Heres a tip fam...

http://www.thepremierstore.com/news_detail.cfm?ID=2504

that will most likely be the link to the shoes that come up today

I changed the ID#   It worked for me yesterday.   it gets you 1 page farther than the homescreen does, so it might help,  worth a try anyways, gl today and i hope none of you wear sz 11.5 lol
Repp'd

Looks like todays link will be: http://www.thepremierstore.com/news_detail.cfm?ID=2509 and as gillydafish said, I just kept going up 1 digit until I came to a blank page.

EDIT: nvm already been said.

good luck to everyone today on the restocks.....nobody buy 11.5 pls

Last edited:
Any Of You Guys Been To D x C (Dunk x Change) They Gonna Be Here In ATL Next Week Prob Go Check It Out

grabbed these from Kinetic for $49 + ship.   look so clean on feet in person

i have a set of the neon jedi laces, im tempted to toss em in and make an un-jedi lol

grabbed these from Kinetic for $49 + ship.   look so clean on feet in person

i have a set of the neon jedi laces, im tempted to toss em in and make an un-jedi lol
NICE.  Kinetic delivered mine Tuesday, so buttery.  I'm going to DS mine until fall though.  Some tan or gold laces would look tight as well.  

I only lurk here from time to time, but this thread is still one of the best on NT.

I haven't been feeling most SBs that have dropped lately. I still don't regret passing on stuff that is a little more "hyped" now (Huxtables, MOATs, Dr. Feelgoods, etc). My pockets are happier for it, but I met a lot of cats through the SB passion and had some great times. I don't miss the hype, but I miss that excitement of the newest release.

Hate to be that grumpy old dude that can only complain and reminisce though...so it is awesome to see threads like these and it's cool to see people still into SBs. I am also glad they aren't as hyped up. It used to be hell to get some pairs when I was a more avid SB collector. That, plus some uninspiring designs all but killed it for me, although some of the simpler, cleaner colorways are what "old" SB heads complained that they wanted a few years back...NIKE puts them out and they sit. SMH.

Props to all the cats that have been into them since the beginning and shout out to all the newer SB heads. This thread has my itching to pull out some dusty boxes....soon as I get home I may have to do that.

Peace.

Been scanning the site, dont see anything yet. Hopefully something older that I havent been able to grab since im fairly new to this.
likewise.  i honestly cant believe i didnt start on SB's sooner.   the price is so nice compared to lebrons/kobe/jordans/foams i had been buying and the build quality is top notch

likewise.  i honestly cant believe i didnt start on SB's sooner.   the price is so nice compared to lebrons/kobe/jordans/foams i had been buying and the build quality is top notch
Agreed, I think (at least for me) my introduction into the whole sneaker world/culture was Jordans because they are well known and everyone buys em up. My coworker started showing me different Dunks with varying themes and materials which I thought was much more interesting.

Back
Top Bottom