2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I would classify as stoner.... Now u all no the cats out the bag...

And this thread is great just truely the best so much helpin out this is what I like to see so many easy scoops for me cause of u guys thanks so much...

I'm a 40 year old networking professional with 3 kids that so happens to love sneakers.

My name is  Tony Dunks. I have an addiction...... and my therapist tells me there is no such thing as a "Niketalk".  I merely sit at my computer daily, imagining that people inside of  it are just as sick as I am, and share my obsession with Nike dunk SB's. My birth name is not DUNKS, and I was wrong to have legally changed it to be so; which further illustrates that I have a problem. But I will say, for "demented figments of my imagination induced by my illness"........ you guys rock! The End.
roll.gif

Last edited:
I'm a year into my profession at an Investment bank as a developer and I support a globally used trading application.

I also love sneakers 
happy.gif

Aggie Pride

Last edited:
have you tried sending nike.com a Twitter DM with size/style code? they usually get back to you really quick and occasionally will have the store hold a pair for you.

Did the online Nike rep chat and was told 3 stores with them. 1 had closed for night, 1 was false lead, and 1 was a home run!

Had to have them shipped to my parents house though because my debit card billing address is still there. Literally the first time I have ever had that be an issue. But oh well.

Got a size 13 for ~$48/shipped. Happy with price for sure.

Nah for real though. I'm a drug loving musician who falls in and out of love with sneakers every few years. I'm all about the universe, positive energy, and peace. I have a job that goes against my morals where I basically give Comcast customers the run around for a living. I hope none of you have Comcast. Horrible company. Run!

EDIT

Got my Cali's in today. I see what everyone was saying about the "suede" on the brown part. Still not too bad though. Leather is nice. Definitely glad I didn't sleep on these.

Last edited:
I'm 34, while I've always like sneakers, I didn't get into the hobby seriously until I found myself with enough disposable income to develop a habit in 2008. I am about 12 credit hours shy of finishing a BA in Film, and I never went back to school for it after getting sidelined by Katrina in 05. At the present moment I'm at a crossroads with what I do for work, entertaining an offer from a company to just be a 9-5er or go into business with my boss for ourselves and me with a 25% ownership stake.

If I go into business for myself, there's a chance I'll probably try to do some low-key networking on these forums to provide litigation support services. I've got about 11 years experience in this field and have built a LOT of goodwill from some of the meanest bureaucrats I've ever met. So if I decide to wildcat for a few years, I know that at the very least my end of the operation is going to go smoothly.

Im a 30 yr old cable guy, father of three sz 13 dunk junkie. Been into kicks since I was 5 but didnt start collecting til '05. Also im a die hard nintendo fan who is dying with anticipation for smash bros to come out.

Back
Top Bottom