2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Well I'm excited. Just give me tre looking ones

Air Mag colors are cool but it's not gonna make people go crazy over a Dunk which is a good thing unless...

Nike makes them limited as hell which I doubt

Next year must be "Year of the Mag".

Isn't the actual shoe supposed to get a general release this year with autolace?

I remember in the FAQ from the auctions they said the autolace feature would be available in 2015.

Next year must be "Year of the Mag".

Isn't the actual shoe supposed to get a general release this year with autolace?

I remember in the FAQ from the auctions they said the autolace feature would be available in 2015.
tinker said power lacing will come in 2015 and people took it and thought the mags would release or want it to release

tinker said power lacing will come in 2015 and people took it and thought the mags would release or want it to release
Nah it really said in the auction FAQs on ebay that they would be back with that feature in 2015. They made it seem kind of sarcastic but Nike doesn't usually lie to people.

Not saying Tinker didn't say this btw just explaining where I found out.

Last edited:
Well I'm excited. Just give me tre looking ones
Can we PLEASE stop listening to this kook. Same dude who posted that Supreme AF1's are releasing online at NDC, which is a straight lie. Not even a rumor. Don't give this dude any trust that he doesn't deserve.

He has called quite a few other things that seem to line up pretty good.

Not saying he's anywhere near perfect but it's worth mentioning

Nah it really said in the auction FAQs on ebay that they would be back with that feature in 2015. They made it seem kind of sarcastic but Nike doesn't usually lie to people.

Not saying Tinker didn't say this btw just explaining where I found out.
Ah okay I know that news came up recently when tinker said power lacing will be on Nikes next year. It'd be dope if they came out tho

Hahaha. If he's right I'll take back everything I said. Until then, he's just a gossip queen. "I heard Nike had a baby wit a air mag and now air mag dunk!"

I think I read somewhere that Nike is releasing mag colorways of most non player editions

If the BTTF air mags release next year with the auto lacing system functional I think the collective nut of sneakerheads, hypebeasts, and fanboys would rival TheFappening.

If the BTTF air mags release next year with the auto lacing system functional I think the collective nut of sneakerheads, hypebeasts, and fanboys would rival TheFappening.
They're probably going to be at least $400. That'll weed a lot of people out off top. Remember the patents for the charging station/box? That stuff isn't going to come cheap.

As far as autolace. Tinker confirmed it's coming next year. What other shoe would it really make sense to put it in? Nike athletics is all about less weight and thinner material right now. Autolace would do nothing to help that and there's no other Nike shoe that's ever been associated with it.

Back
Top Bottom