2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wish I had that kind of bread.
I'm not rich, just have learned restraint. I only buy what I like and if I'm undecided I don't buy.  No shots at rice but I could never pay that much over retail simply based on fear of missing out or potential resale value.  If they never dropped stateside then I would have been ok with missing out, disappointed, but still ok with it.

And the doubles thing is strictly due to my OCD.  I'm much more likely to not worry about and/or beat my kicks when I have a backup.  Plus, I love my kicks, can't ever have too many of the ones you truly love!!

So here's my dispute text:Additional information:
"The shoes are clearly worn. They came with a clump of dirt and grass in the sole, we're not factory tied. In addition, the box contained only one brown lace and a random Ziploc bag. I have photos of everything. The box was also damaged while shipping, likely because it was not boxed properly, instead wrapped in plastic bags and tape. I have photos of everything. The listing is clearly fraudulent. Since you do not accept returns I will accept a refund of half my payment, which is what the shoes are worth in their current state."

Seller responds:"I sent you pictures of the shoes. I sent you a picture of the box you were receiving. Did you buy shoes or the box? If you wanted additional pictures of the shoes you should have asked? You aren't getting any money back, read the description…you got what you paid for."

My response:The shoes were listed as new. They clearly were not. Here, check out the pictures.http://niketalk.com/t/303260/2014-nike-sb-dunk-thread-gr-
s-and-qss-added/100710#post_21662537 They clearly show that you sold used shoes as new. Please make this right. My previous offer for resolution stands."

Thoughts? I'll be starting up a scam thread if he doesn't do the right thing.

I'm not rich, just have learned restraint. I only buy what I like and if I'm undecided I don't buy.  No shots at rice but I could never pay that much over retail simply based on fear of missing out or potential resale value.  If they never dropped stateside then I would have been ok with missing out, disappointed, but still ok with it.

And the doubles thing is strictly due to my OCD.  I'm much more likely to not worry about and/or beat my kicks when I have a backup.  Plus, I love my kicks, can't ever have too many of the ones you truly love!!
+1 I'm with you.
I over think my purchases as well. I hate resellers who charge a fortune for something they paid 10x less for (Yeezy 2 perfect example) and I'm cheap when it comes to paying extra taxes like customs when I import lol.
Never had the urge to double up tough. Sometimes I say it to myself but when release comes closer I'm like; I rotate my shoes and keep buying new ones so when am I wearing the double?

Just got these in today. Y'all weren't lying, these are dope in person :smokin

Also, S/O to whoever put the sneakerhead.com link in here.

So here's my dispute text:Additional information:
"The shoes are clearly worn. They came with a clump of dirt and grass in the sole, we're not factory tied. In addition, the box contained only one brown lace and a random Ziploc bag. I have photos of everything. The box was also damaged while shipping, likely because it was not boxed properly, instead wrapped in plastic bags and tape. I have photos of everything. The listing is clearly fraudulent. Since you do not accept returns I will accept a refund of half my payment, which is what the shoes are worth in their current state."

Seller responds:"I sent you pictures of the shoes. I sent you a picture of the box you were receiving. Did you buy shoes or the box? If you wanted additional pictures of the shoes you should have asked? You aren't getting any money back, read the description…you got what you paid for."

My response:The shoes were listed as new. They clearly were not. Here, check out the pictures.http://niketalk.com/t/303260/2014-nike-sb-dunk-thread-gr-
s-and-qss-added/100710#post_21662537 They clearly show that you sold used shoes as new. Please make this right. My previous offer for resolution stands."

Thoughts? I'll be starting up a scam thread if he doesn't do the right thing.
you're obviously going to win the claim if it escalates to a decision from PayPal.

You'll just be out the return ship fees

Guys: here's the ended auction. Sorry for the delay...I took a nap.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/251649906607

After rereading it I feel totally vindicated. New, per ebay, means unworn, and seller calls them new multiple times and never provides a qualifier.

They're definitely vnds. And I would still be interested. But not at 75. And not with a random baggie in the box.

Apparently even public shaming won't get this guy to budge. What the **** is wrong with people?

If I have to ship it back I'm sending it ups ground.

Guys: here's the ended auction. Sorry for the delay...I took a nap.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/251649906607

After rereading it I feel totally vindicated. New, per ebay, means unworn, and seller calls them new multiple times and never provides a qualifier.

They're definitely vnds. And I would still be interested. But not at 75. And not with a random baggie in the box.

I had these on my watch list the other day for a bit. Decided against though as not a huge fan of orange colored stuff

Sorry to hear you are having that issue but you will win the case.

Really wanting to pull the trigger on a pair of sequoia/zinc lows. Can somebody help with some insight on the leather quality?

Back
Top Bottom