2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Corgi throwing some heat up tonight...size 10 Tiffs for $850, white/cement Supreme lows in a 9.5 for a stack.

White laces are cool, I'd rather keep the black.

I'd also like to see red laces with the gold tips.

I seen Corgi posts, I don't see myself ever paying those amounts just because they're OG. The prices are almost mortgage payments LOL.

I wonder how light gray or dark gray laces would look too. Please post if possible!

I inquired about that like when they first surfaced... I dont' have anything SBs that come with those colors ---- SIKE! Just remembered WPFs came with light gray (duh) I'll post that lace swap tomorrow.

I've come to the conclusion that i will never own a majority of 'OG' kicks that i consider 'GRAILS' or whatever due to the insane prices i've seen in the last 2 years. 

Also, Beijing Dunks in person are very cool. 

So I just opened up my package after a long day at work and wow. I'm digging these Beijings even more in hand. Quality in general seems pretty top-notch. no glue or missed stitches anywhere. Really happy that my panels aren't matching... love the texture/detail/material.

Super pleased with these... thinking about doublin' up, i'm liking these so much.

I threw in a pair of red laces I had lying around for comparison and I'm kind of feelin' em.

Got both my pairs today. I can say the nike pair is beautiful.

Unheardof Brand pair is nice but really not feeling the outer panel being so bland. 

Nike Pair:

Unheardof Pair :

Lol it's the lighting in that room. It was a camera pic. Here's some better pic. It's obvious the better pair.

Last edited:
hi SB Family, wearing my one and only SB today at work - if only knew that QS is coming I could have saved my 240 USD on this SOMP :frown: smh

im waiting for 12 days shipping of Premier to the desert of Dubai UAE

Why do peeps say they missed out on Quarter Snacks when i See Ebay prices at around $125.00…. how can you miss out???

Back
Top Bottom