2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just in case anyone forgot em.

The lovely Cobra Commanders

Haha sample so old they still got Kevlar laces

Last edited:
Reebok did a voltron theme release a while back. Each pair came with a different toy. PYS had them for ages before finally selling out.
I think that SB would be a much more appealing shoe if the execution was on point.  I'm not a big fan of too many reeboks.

Who exactly do we need to let us be heard?  I would be more than happy to express my displeasure for that project being scrapped!!!

PeriodicBlushingDiscus.gif

I'm tellin y'all. 

If you made enough noise, they could get made. 

Just saying.
Man, idk how much more noise can be made!!! A lot of people in here have agreed that those were one of the nicer concepts up have been rumored. I was thirstin for those all year until you said they got axed. It would be dope as hell if they were to release...that colorblocking is just too clean and sexy IMO

Just in case anyone forgot em.

The lovely Cobra Commanders
Tears homie.....could've easily been my favorite shoe this year

I would really cry if there was a WWE pack. outside of football and baseball, I really can't think of what affected my childhood more than wrestling and skateboarding. that would be so damn ill.

gonna have to see who I need to speak to over at the wwe to make that happen lmao.

Dan, they're closer to these than those IMO...

But they realllllllllly remind me of these:

Air-Jordan-4-Eminem-Retro.jpg

Last edited:

Here you go. They appear to have a nice selection of Quartersnacks apparel. Not cheap though.

http://commissarystores.com/collections/quartersnacks

Edit - Nevermind. In store only. Unless you are near Costa Mesa you could try calling though.

or

For the web-averse, Quartersnacks gear is available from these retailers across the world:

*UNITED STATES*

Supreme  — New York, NY & Los Angeles, CA

Commissary  — Costa Mesa, CA

Exit Skateshop  — Philadelphia, PA

Homebase Skateshop — Bethlehem, PA

Humidity Skateshop — New Orleans, LA

MIA Skateshop — Miami Beach, FL

NJ Skateshop — Hoboken, NJ

One-Up Skateshop — Pittsburgh, PA

Orchard Skateshop  — Boston, MA

Seasons Skateshop  — Albany, NY

Sovereign Upstate  — Utica, NY
REEEPPPPEDDDD

Thanks, hopefully I can find the grey snackman t at any of these places 

My Beijing and QS are being mishandled by USPS currently (more reason for me to hate them). Been stuck in New Hampshire for 2 days now with no movement.

That sucks... Where do you stay?
I've never (knock on wood) had any setbacks when it comes to delivery.

Also pretty cool that I do a lot of shopping with Tactics and since I live on the West Coast it comes pretty quick.

I have a few pieces of Spring 2015 info...

All white high

All white low w/ gum bottom :smokin

All red low w/ white midsole

My Beijing and QS are being mishandled by USPS currently (more reason for me to hate them). Been stuck in New Hampshire for 2 days now with no movement.

That sucks... Where do you stay?
I've never (knock on wood) had any setbacks when it comes to delivery.

Also pretty cool that I do a lot of shopping with Tactics and since I live on the West Coast it comes pretty quick.
I'm in CT. Package made it from CO to New Hampshire in 1 day and has been sitting for 2 days now with no updates aside from that it departed the sort facility..

Back
Top Bottom