2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

More quartersnacks

Eat

Still think Hutongs are the best looking dunks on that chart....
YOTH (still praying for a restock because I don't like resellers lol), Kumquats and Rukus the way I look at it.
Maybe if I get the chance to see Beijing dunks in my hand I'll change my mind.

verse001 verse001 with the great photo as always.

I can genuinely say that this thread is the best NT thread that I've been apart of.
Enjoy coming to work and spending some time chatting with you guys about sneakers, hook ups, and steals.

Maybe, it's just the people, maybe it's the love of SBs, maybe it's the fact that it's not a lot of "beasts" in here but it's very enjoyable to post here.
Kudos to you guys.

When people say "SB's are dead" theyre usually referring to the big 2 (dunk hi/lo)...i wanted it to focus on those 2 models. I'll be updating it as the year goes on.

Got you, my question was also in general too.
Seems like the sneaker world accepts it more as a Jordan brand sneaker instead of a Nike SB brand sneaker even though the branding AND box says Nike SB lol.

I can genuinely say that this thread is the best NT thread that I've been apart of.
Enjoy coming to work and spending some time chatting with you guys about sneakers, hook ups, and steals.

Maybe, it's just the people, maybe it's the love of SBs, maybe it's the fact that it's not a lot of "beasts" in here but it's very enjoyable to post here.
Kudos to you guys.
It's just a cool and friendly environment. Like some secret meeting room down the deepest darkest hallways in the high school that is NT.

Cali's and .25s are my favs of this year.

Least favs are tie dyes and hacky sack highs
sick.gif
I actually like the Hacky Sack high, just kind of a blown opportunity it being a printed canvas and not a textured/woven material.

I don't buy anything I'm not crazy about, so this year has been a bit slow for me dunk-wise.

Kudos to you guys.
I'm a beast.. A beast on the streets with my Nikes on my feet. (Imagine a Flava Flav rap style with that.)

Cali's and .25s are my favs of this year.

Least favs are tie dyes and hacky sack highs :x
Tie Dye is horrible. Until they go for 50% of I might cop them as a 'go to/beater' pair.

Kudos to you guys.

thank you!

More Quartersnacks - looks like Nike is reloading some shops.

bluetilescQuarter Snacks restock just showed up from @nikesb. Sizes 9.5 - 13 only and limited quantity so if you missed out the first time I suggest you get here quick. Or give us a call to check on size availability. 803-376-1880.

Back
Top Bottom