2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Still want another pair of size 9 black lance mountains. can understand the collecting of them. id do 2 more pairs.

i wouldnt mind another white pair of aj1sb since i think ive only worn my black ones as much as i have cause i know theres a fresh pair there. Havent touched my whites and I say i dont need the double up but really theyd be DS if i didnt have doubles of the black,

I have both the SOMPS and the QS and honestly both are two of the most detailed kicks with the best overall quality, but I'd give the details edge to the QS. I mean they even had the 25 cent symbol on the tips of the shoelaces.

So now that we have two 'retros' which is the best.
Personally I think the tiffs look better but the quality on the Cali's is so much better they end up winning out.

wish i had some tiffs i may have to break down and just get em. for resale...

anyone got some leads on the 12-13? under 300 would be nice lol.

Last edited:
So now that we have two 'retros' which is the best.
Personally I think the tiffs look better but the quality on the Cali's is so much better they end up winning out.

Honestly if the Pigeon Highs release this year as rumored I think it will eat both retros up.

So now that we have  two  three  four (cali's, tiffs, slam city, shanghai 2's)  'retros' which is the best.
Honestly if the Pigeon Highs release this year as rumored I think it will eat both retros up.
way to answer the question...

my choice would have to be the Tiffs...they may not be better in terms of quality, but they're just a better looking shoe IMO

Last edited:
Calis came in today. Glad I got them, but will agree with the consensus of the leather being on point and the suede.......not so much.

way to answer the question...

my choice would have to be the Tiffs...they may not be better in terms of quality, but they're just a better looking shoe IMO

Technically four if we wanna count the Shanghai 2 rerelease.

I should have said Low to high conversions

Technically four if we wanna count the Shanghai 2 rerelease.

I should have said Low to high conversions

Well from most posts no one was thrilled with the quality of the Tiffs as it related to Croc material. And the Cali leather is on point but the suede is meh. So if I had to chose I'd pick Tiffs. Beyond that the best quality SBs for me this year so far have been the YOTH, QS, and SOMPs

Really debating on pull the trigger on a pair of BPs for $80...

To add some more salt to the wounds;

Why would anyone want the 'White Ice'? Too white, no details.

Just messing with you guys, but honestly WHY?

I can't appreciate an all white shoe.Waste of precious material.
as someone from nyc since h.s. having a fresh pair of summer white AF1 was routine, easy double up for me. 
i have one pair with 3m rope laces too, goes well

Last edited:
Yeah I wouldn't count a re-release as the same thing as these "remakes."

Tiffs and Calis had a model swap. They are not re-releases in a strict sense.

ebates users, ndc 8% cashback.

Ive come around to wanting to cop SOMPs, anyone know of a code for fliestkicks or have ebay coupon. thx

I feel like it would be fitting if we got a Mork and Mindy dunk retro and proceeds went to charity

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom