2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If you are in SoCal. Spyder Boards has a bunch of kostons and dunk lows (mostly sequoias) for 50%

Kostons include Heritage AM90s in two colors and tiffanys
dunks include black blue mid pros, sequoias and black/white lows

sizes vary

If you are in SoCal. Spyder Boards has a bunch of kostons and dunk lows (mostly sequoias) for 50%

Kostons include Heritage AM90s in two colors and tiffanys
dunks include black blue mid pros, sequoias and black/white lows

sizes vary
Yea, they posted this a couple of days ago on their IG. I think most of the good stuff are already gone.

^^ Would of grabbed the Koston/AM90's, Slate Blues and damn, basically everything in the pic. 50% off.
smokin.gif
3M's for 50% off....SMFH. Need that 9.5 or 10!
nerd.gif
Spyder Surfboards 

2461 Pacific Coast Highway
Hermosa Beach, CA 90254

(310) 374-8276

Here's their info.

Last edited:
Has anyone seen the tweets that BP just put out regarding the WOFs. Damn that guy is arrogant!~

^^ Tweets have been coming through on my phone.

1. They don't control ish. Trying to scare people into buying their version of the shoe because they know they done goofed.

2. If Nike isn't done with them yet, they will be soon.... Nike was quick to not even think twice about cutting ties with Kanye and his twitter rant a while back. Dom and BP can't do .01% of what Ye could have/can do for them.

They must be having some fun at the shop and got that liquid courage running through their veins.

Last edited:
The tweet that got me annoyed was that "THEY CONTROL" what store gets what and what version. Seriously, >: :smh: ~

Has anyone seen the tweets that BP just put out regarding the WOFs. Damn that guy is arrogant!~
LOL. It all started with Wit-E posting this on NSB,

"Heard these may get scrapped. Nike is unhappy with all the ******** BP does and one of the head honchos at Niketown is trying to block the release and cut Doms ties with Nike."

I don't think a picture of the WoF insoles have been posted yet?

Last edited:
LOL. It all started with Wit-E posting this on NSB,

"Heard these may get scrapped. Nike is unhappy with all the ******** BP does and one of the head honchos at Niketown is trying to block the release and cut Doms ties with Nike."

I don't think a picture of the WoF insoles have been posted yet?
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING ON THE INSOLE?!?! OMG!

I can't lie I like the WOF, but not the BP exclusives give me the QS please, don't scrap them.

Can you expand on Nike cutting ties with Kanye? Not a fan of his shoes, but would like to know more of the drama.

I can't lie I like the WOF, but not the BP exclusives give me the QS please, don't scrap them.

Can you expand on Nike cutting ties with Kanye? Not a fan of his shoes, but would like to know more of the drama.
It's WAY too much for me to write out. But I'll give you cliffs.

-Nike approaches Kanye about doing a sneaker for charity.

-Kanye agrees and then uses Nike to basically send him on a ALL expense paid trip to design school. Nike's pissed.

-Kanye finally begins to design the Yeezy 1 but continues to change the mold and look of the sneaker, and has samples produced OVER AND OVER AGAIN basically wasting money (AND I'M TALKING ALOT OF F*CKING MONEY WASTED! Which is WHY the price point for the Yeezy 1 was SO HIGH ($215 retail)). Nike then changes the fact that it will be a charity sneaker and decides to make it a release to the general public, in order to try and recoup. Nike get more pissed.

-Kanye then comes to Nike after signing off the final product sample to be produced, and ask for another change. Nike denies him, and puts out the Yeezy 1. Nike's still pissed!

-Kanye then breaks a clause in the contractual agreement with Nike and uses the design school knowledge Nike totally paid for, to do a collab with Louie Vuitton and released the collab sneaker within a couple months of the Yeezy 1 release. NIKE IS furious!

-The Yeezy 1 BLOWS up and Nike recoups. Nike cools down, a little.

-A year goes by and because contractually a Yeezy is supposed to be produced every other year, they go back into the lab with Kanye for the Yeezy 2. Nike is weary, Kanye's image has changed A LOT (Thanks to MTV, Taylor Swift and 1 bottle of Henessy) and they wonder if they'll be able to market this shoe with this jacka*s attached to it.

-Kanye is back to his old ways and clashes with Nike on the design, quality of materials and most important, production numbers(HE WANTS BRED 11 numbers and Nike's marketing team wanted NOTHING to do with that, exclusivity sells). He also attempts to make a GANG of samples, Nike will have none of it. Nike's getting pissed again.

- Kanye attempts to bully Nike and make threats, Nike doesn't flinch. Like a BAWSE!

- Kanye eventually folds and the Yeezy 2 is signed off and released, Nikes way.

-Kanye then goes on ranting and acting crazy in the public. Nike publicly "cuts ties" with him.  Notice I said "cut ties". They're not done with him, that's all I'll say about that.

Last edited:

That thing on the insole is supposed to be a cartoon character of the bp logo. Im pretty sure the pic that i just posted (above in the spoiler) was supposed to be on the insole but nike didnt like it (for obvious reasons). So now I think it will be on a "special" tshirt that comes with the bp release

And on the insole now they just have that crappy looking cartoon logo without the two girls

Last edited:
Thanks about the Kanye drama, sounds like more publicity for both parties. Also more hype for a hideous shoe

^^ Tweets have been coming through on my phone.

1. They don't control ish. Trying to scare people into buying their version of the shoe because they know they done goofed.

2. If Nike isn't done with them yet, they will be soon.... Nike was quick to not even think twice about cutting ties with Kanye and his twitter rant a while back. Dom and BP can't do .01% of what Ye could have/can do for them.

They must be having some fun at the shop and got that liquid courage running through their veins.
The tweet that got me annoyed was that "THEY CONTROL" what store gets what and what version. Seriously,
mad.gif
mean.gif
~
Now, I'll break down this *******t. Dom and BP control NOTHING when it comes to who get and doesn't get these allocated to them. The only thing they run is their mouths. Nike isn't Reebok. Reebok actually allows the people they do collabs with to dictate where the collabs go. That's why Reebok is Reebok, sadly. For example, Packer Shoes had the "Practice" collabs with Reebok recently. Packer shoes is in Teaneck. Guess who else is in Teaneck that has a big Reebok account? Rarebreed. Now, the Packers collabs released and Packers was the ONLY store in New Jersey that had that collab! Why you ask? Well, the other shops in New Jersey are in direct competition with Packer Shoes, why give them anything? It was grimey move because I know that some of the shops that got stiffed didn't think that they would get done like that because Mike Packer and them have such good personal relationships. At the end of the day though, business is business.

Oh, I LOVE IT! Cold business tactic!

Now, Nike isn't stupid. They're NOT going to let any shop, NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE, dictate to them where their allocations go, (Here's where I break down the money) because that will dictate who can and can't pay Nike for that allocation. Nike WILL NOT let you tell them where they can or can't get their money from! I could break down the whole collab process but that would take WAY TOO LONG, but just know that when you sign that "collab contract" with Nike, your rights to the deny other shops access to the collab DON'T exist. Nike will NOT let what happens to poor little Reebok, happen to them. Keep on talking BP, you're only digging the hole deeper.    

Last edited:

It's WAY too much for me to write out. But I'll give you cliffs.

-Nike approaches Kanye about doing a sneaker for charity.

-Kanye agrees and then uses Nike to basically send him on a ALL expense paid trip to design school. Nike's pissed.

-Kanye finally begins to design the Yeezy 1 but continues to change the mold and look of the sneaker, and has samples produced OVER AND OVER AGAIN basically wasting money (AND I'M TALKING ALOT OF F*CKING MONEY WASTED! Which is WHY the price point for the Yeezy 1 was SO HIGH ($215 retail)). Nike then changes the fact that it will be a charity sneaker and decides to make it a release to the general public, in order to try and recoup. Nike get more pissed.

-Kanye then comes to Nike after signing off the final product sample to be produced, and ask for another change. Nike denies him, and puts out the Yeezy 1. Nike's still pissed!

-Kanye then breaks a clause in the contractual agreement with Nike and uses the design school knowledge Nike totally paid for, to do a collab with Louie Vuitton and released the collab sneaker within a couple months of the Yeezy 1 release. NIKE IS furious!

-The Yeezy 1 BLOWS up and Nike recoups. Nike cools down, a little.

-A year goes by and because contractually a Yeezy is supposed to be produced every other year, they go back into the lab with Kanye for the Yeezy 2. Nike is weary, Kanye's image has changed A LOT (Thanks to MTV, Taylor Swift and 1 bottle of Henessy) and they wonder if they'll be able to market this shoe with this jacka*s attached to it.

-Kanye is back to his old ways and clashes with Nike on the design, quality of materials and most important, production numbers(HE WANTS BRED 11 numbers and Nike's marketing team wanted NOTHING to do with that, exclusivity sells). He also attempts to make a GANG of samples, Nike will have none of it. Nike's getting pissed again.

- Kanye attempts to bully Nike and make threats, Nike doesn't flinch. Like a BAWSE!

- Kanye eventually folds and the Yeezy 2 is signed off and released, Nikes way.

-Kanye then goes on ranting and acting crazy in the public. Nike publicly "cuts ties" with him.  Notice I said "cut ties". They're not done with him, that's all I'll say about that.
Everyone can keep hating on Kanye but that is my dude! He is good at everything he does. He has earned the right to gloat like other GOATs before him. I wish I was blessed with 1/10th of the talent of the Louis Vuitton Don! (Bless me Yeezy, although I am not worthy). We can all pretend he is not an amazing producer, good rapper, and that the Yeezys were ****, but we all know it's not true. My motivation in life is to be like Biggie, Pharrell, and Ye. As usual I cant wait for the new album. His collab **** was not very good, but I think he is saving the best **** for himself. He still slaughtered Hov on all but 1 track on WTT and in every song since then.

Last edited:
I know its not an SB, but does anyone have any release info on the ballistic dunks that are supposed to drop?
i definitely need those.

Everyone can keep hating on Kanye but that is my dude! He is good at everything he does. He has earned the right to gloat like other GOATs before him. I wish I was blessed with 1/10th of the talent of the Louis Vuitton Don! (Bless me Yeezy, although I am not worthy). We can all pretend he is not an amazing producer, good rapper, and that the Yeezys were ****, but we all know it's not true. My motivation in life is to be like Biggie, Pharrell, and Ye. As usual I cant wait for the new album. His collab **** was not very good, but I think he is saving the best **** for himself. He still slaughtered Hov on all but 1 track on WTT and in every song since then.
I'M NOT HERE FOR A MUSIC DISCUSSION, BUT....

No ones hating on Kanye, at least I'm not. Understand that part of truly being great is allowing EVERYONE else to witness and stand testament to your greatness. Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye, The Isleys, ect never YELLED about how great they were. They never had to gloat about anything, they let the people do it for them. Now, the history of hip hop culture does allow rappers to be A LITTLE big headed and braggadocios but what the hell does that have to do with you stealing the shine of a YOUNG pop star winning her first award? What does that have to do with you ranting uncontrollably, making a spectacle of yourself and treating people like they're beneath you? Nothing. I'm a HUGE Kanye fan, I think he needs to get it together though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom