2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Gator... I can tell you're about a hair's width from absolutely losing it.

Lol... you'll get em. I'm sure of it. :D More spots than well.. SPoT.

it's just all the info posted in this thread... all the sites....numbers...... all of 'em start at a size 8. I only know of two places that were getting these below 8 and sPot was one of 'em. I THINK somebody said Premier was as well but I'm not sure. I had more confidence when QS were slated for NDC and nobody knew about 'em. Now the beasts got a whiff and I'm sure they'll be over that site come RD.

**** IS SCRESSFUL BRUH :lol: :lol:

Rice screenshots or **** :lol: I'm with Dan, wasn't nobody even checking for these ALL LIKE THAT for them to be GONE in a second. UNLESS they had a 1-2 pair size run.

Last edited:
Like I said earlier, I was on that page within a second of it updating and they were not there. Either they sold out in < 1 second or they never existed.

LOL.

Rice screenshots or ****
laugh.gif
I'm with Dan, wasn't nobody even checking for these ALL LIKE THAT for them to be GONE in a second. UNLESS they had a 1-2 pair size run.

LOLOLOL.

it's just all the info posted in this thread... all the sites....numbers...... all of 'em start at a size 8. I only know of two places that were getting these below 8 and sPot was one of 'em. I THINK somebody said Premier was as well but I'm not sure. I had more confidence when QS were slated for NDC and nobody knew about 'em. Now the beasts got a whiff and I'm sure they'll be over that site come RD.

**** IS SCRESSFUL BRUH :lol: :lol:

Rice screenshots or **** :lol: I'm with Dan, wasn't nobody even checking for these ALL LIKE THAT for them to be GONE in a second. UNLESS they had a 1-2 pair size run.

K, I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya then. Size 6 only or you can be flexible with a 6.5 too?

So I need some [COLOR=#red]HELP[/COLOR].....sh*t got real for me.

It all started with the release of the BP Paparazzi High, HS not GR. So I found a guy via Craigslist LA that had a pair for a sale and I contacted him and agreed to buy the shoes via Paypal (non-Gifted). Everything is going good, we keeping contact with each other and I get the tracking and everything. Shoes come in and he "accidentally" sent me Chairmans instead of Paparazzis, so I opened a dispute in Paypal and we talk and figure it out. THIS IS WHERE IT GETS CRAZY, I send the Chairmans back last Tuesday and he was suppose to send the BPs on the same day, but doesn't til Thursday so shoes don't get to me before I leave town on Friday (He got the Chairmans Friday morning). So I go out of town that Friday and the shoes get here on Saturday instead of Monday like the tracking stated and I come back today and the shoes are nowhere to be found, USPS LEFT THEM ON MY FRONT DOOR AND SOMEONE GOT THEM (I'm assuming will be going up there in the morning to see). This time around he did not do signature confirmation and they just left the shoes on the door, so do I cancel the dispute and take the L for $275 or does he take the L.

I don't want to be THAT GUY, but had he done his part the first time and shipped when he was suppose to the second time, this would not have happened at all. So what do I do guys? I really don't want to be a jerk, but sh*t I don't want to take that kind of an L either.

Last edited:
Take the loss, if you knew you were going to be out of town why didn't you schedule a vacation hold with USPS? I don't take any chances, if I'm leaving I set that hold with all the services.

Take the loss, if you knew you were going to be out of town why didn't you schedule a vacation hold with USPS? I don't take any chances, if I'm leaving I set that hold with all the services.

Yea, but the shoes were suppose to get here on Monday according to the tracking and my roommate came back Monday morning and was suppose to be here to get them.

Keep in mind he was suppose to do signature confirmation and didn't the second time which is why they left them on my front door.

Last edited:
So I need some HELP.....sh*t got real for me.

It all started with the release of the BP Paparazzi High, HS not GR. So I found a guy via Craigslist LA that had a pair for a sale and I contacted him and agreed to buy the shoes via Paypal (non-Gifted). Everything is going good, we keeping contact with each other and I get the tracking and everything. Shoes come in and he "accidentally" sent me Chairmans instead of Paparazzis, so I opened a dispute in Paypal and we talk and figure it out. THIS IS WHERE IT GETS CRAZY, I send the Chairmans back last Tuesday and he was suppose to send the BPs on the same day, but doesn't til Thursday so shoes don't get to me before I leave town on Friday (He got the Chairmans Friday morning). So I go out of town that Friday and the shoes get here on Saturday instead of Monday like the tracking stated and I come back today and the shoes are nowhere to be found, USPS LEFT THEM ON MY FRONT DOOR AND SOMEONE GOT THEM (I'm assuming will be going up there in the morning to see). This time around he did not do signature confirmation and they just left the shoes on the door, so do I cancel the dispute and take the L for $275 or does he take the L.

I don't want to be THAT GUY, but had he done his part the first time and shipped when he was suppose to the second time, this would not have happened at all. So what do I do guys? I really don't want to be a jerk, but sh*t I don't want to take that kind of an L either.
Sucks that this happened to you but you should have had them hold it at the facility if you knew you'd be out of town. He did his part after making that "mistake". You could possibly open a dispute with USPS and see what they could do for you but other than that, you gotta take that L my dude.

Last edited:
I cant find these in a 13 anywhere even on eBay were these hard to get?

Hard to get? Not at all. I walked into Nike Santa Monica a day or so later and copped the highs and the lows.

I personally think they're super dope and underrated. They're probably hard to grab on the resell scene because people who actually wanted them got them.

Back
Top Bottom