2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Time has come to scratch off a 'must have' from my list. Anyone know if it's possible to find the 2012 Red Supreme lows in a size 11 (or 11.5) DS for less than $600? A reputable seller has them for that amount, trying to see if I can get it anyone lower. Thanks in advance.

Time has come to scratch off a 'must have' from my list. Anyone know if it's possible to find the 2012 Red Supreme lows in a size 11 (or 11.5) DS for less than $600? A reputable seller has them for that amount, trying to see if I can get it anyone lower. Thanks in advance.
Rif has a 10 for $550, Project Blitz has an 11 for $640...I'd think that an eBay seller would (or at least should) be willing to meet somewhere in that price range.

Looks like Flight Club has some sizes of the Tie Dye pair for under retail, if anyone's looking:

http://www.flightclub.com/nike-dunk-high-premium-sb-tie-dye-black-white-white-081111

Edit: and it looks like Primitive pulled the Rukus pair...not sure if it sold out or wasn't supposed to be up yet.

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Looks like Flight Club has some sizes of the Tie Dye pair for under retail, if anyone's looking:

http://www.flightclub.com/nike-dunk-high-premium-sb-tie-dye-black-white-white-081111

Edit: and it looks like Primitive pulled the Rukus pair...not sure if it sold out or wasn't supposed to be up yet.

:nerd:

Probably the latter lol I know manager at my local told me today he was selling his pairs next Saturday. Which makes me wonder cause he told me he expects his shipment of quartersnacks on Monday. So this means QS (at least for me) release before Rukus and Cali High.

Last edited:
Ebay would be your best bet. I threw an offer of $500 shipped through paypal to two different sellers (both asking in the $550-$600 range) and both agreed. Shouldn't be a problem for you either if you just tried and sent an offer.

How much of a difference is there between a size 11 and 11.5???

I bought a pair of size 14 highs and my true size is 13 thinking it wouldn't be a huge difference at that size...I was wrong. Had to return them.

A half size could be offset by thicker socks or extra insole I would think?

I may have gone overboard. In shop rukus, qs rukus, and white lance mountains on the sb side, plus multicolor kobe ids... 

Welp, gonna sell some stuff I guess.

I think that those are some funny looking dunks. You're not even wearing NTDenim. Where's the dainty pose? Or the puddle? Man you're doing it all wrong.

Im a newbie with taking pictures or photoshoots or whatever you call it.I wear any kind of denim with my kicks.do we have any tutorial for the beginners?and btw theyre not dunks,theyre called hybreds.

Rif has a 10 for $550, Project Blitz has an 11 for $640...I'd think that an eBay seller would (or at least should) be willing to meet somewhere in that price range.

Ebay would be your best bet. I threw an offer of $500 shipped through paypal to two different sellers (both asking in the $550-$600 range) and both agreed. Shouldn't be a problem for you either if you just tried and sent an offer.

Thank you to you both...I certainly appreciate the help!

Im a newbie with taking pictures or photoshoots or whatever you call it.I wear any kind of denim with my kicks.do we have any tutorial for the beginners?and btw theyre not dunks,theyre called hybreds.
Bit hook, line, and sinker 
roll.gif
 but welcome to the thread

The quality on the bred lows is terrible..never getting dunks with the pebbled leather again..these are going back
Yeeeeep

I swear I'm takin crazy pills when I come in here and dudes are praising these horrible quality GRs that sell for nearly $100.

After 14hrs of busting *** at work its nice to put on some dunks and just kick back. My only "steal" this year at $40 plus a tip for a local in my fb shoe group to pick up and deliver. Believe it or not the next generation of shoe heads arent all stick up boys and scammers, some of em just wanna help a dude out.

Back
Top Bottom