2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Because you said so? Lol ok. You're missing what I'm asking.
It was just insensitive. Simple as that. A dude dies and one of the first things you ask is if the shoes are worth more?

Who the hell cares if your shoes are worth more. What are they worth to YOU? At the end of the day, dudes buy shoes To impress other men on the internet that they will never ever see in real life.

I swear that some of y'all take shoes too seriously.

Sorry @Dcypoe81

@GymJones  Just leave it alone man 
mean.gif
  What are you even trying to accomplish with all this...

Last edited:
Bro can you please put that in a spoiler or something. I know you mean well but damn man. Just a big headache to look at

I was gonna reply to you but realize you even got problems with someone helping out. Lol..I know what I meant.

It's helping out but it's also clearly fishing for reps.

But dudes are too blind to see it. This thread has gone to ****.

Just leave sir. No one likes you.
Just want to make this very clear.  I don't post those links fishing for reps, its my way of trying to add to/help the thread and its members.  I've said it multiple times, its my way of contributing without having a local.  If it is that big of an issue or 'annoyance' then I'll stop but try tellin me some of the **** I post isn't a straight steal and hasn't benefited other members and I'll call bull ****..

I was gonna reply to you but realize you even got problems with someone helping out. Lol..I know what I meant.
Nah. All that dude ever does is post a million mediocre deals on eBay, fill the page with garbagio, and whine/

Well said. As I said to Dcypoe, someone had to say it, but it unfortunately couldn't be me.

Lol, I'm dropping it.u seem to be having a bad day. Hope it goes better for you

Lol, I'm dropping it.u seem to be having a bad day. Hope it goes better for you
One thing you gotta learn in here very quick is to give some special consideration to those who have been in the thread (or Niketalk in general) much longer than you. I learned that the hard way when first joining all the threads I now frequent. It's like coming of age, but in NT terms haha.

Last edited:
Some of the dudes in here acting all high and mighty 
mean.gif
 WTF is wrong with what I post, it has helped numerous people but you seem unwilling to acknowledge that.  I thought the motto of this thread was to help out.  I don't get it....

And if the issue is with the 'visual appearance' of my posts, someone could have easily just spoke up about it, and recommended the 'spoiler' post like @af1 1982  suggested.  Thanks for that man, should've thought about it after yesterdays issues. +1

Last edited:
Oh God here comes the "SB thread is dead" followed by all the cool kids circle jerking each other.

My man likes posting fair priced BIN ebay links, let him live.
I'm not saying it's dead at all. Just homie over here posting The Berlin Wall of eBay links page after page. It's one thing if you see someone is looking for a shoe in a certain size and you find a good price, but just arbitrarily posting a million links of shoes (some not even good deals like those Cheech and Chongs) fills up the page with a bunch of garbage no one wants to look at. As others have pointed out there's a difference between helping others, like John00, and helping yourself (rep fishing). 

I'm not saying it's dead at all. Just homie over here posting The Berlin Wall of eBay links page after page. It's one thing if you see someone is looking for a shoe in a certain size and you find a good price, but just arbitrarily posting a million links of shoes (some not even good deals like those Cheech and Chongs) fills up the page with a bunch of garbage no one wants to look at. As others have pointed out there's a difference between helping others, like John00, and helping yourself (rep fishing). 
Find another pair of DS Cheech and Chongs at a cheaper price.  I'll wait...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom