2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What time will Rukus start taking phone orders? Anyone know? I will probably give them a call soon if no one knows.

someone is selling these for $150 in my area

size 10 - judge condition by the pic
That's a nice deal.

BTW, I realized a while back but just noticed it again.... Nice Boardwalk Avi. 
smokin.gif

Mexican blanket? :smokin awesome pickup

Wished hackey sack dunks were like that too

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with both of you, i thought hacky sacks wouldve been a great chance to experiment with some sort of flyknit dunk mash up. at the very least some real woven pattern wouldve made me happy.

great pickup on the mexican blankets.

Hollywood Juice just restocked...

***Edit: QS version. Hollywood Juice not included....

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliments on the 'Mexican Blankets' guys!! I got a bunch of PRods but this is my first pair of PRod 1s. Can't bring myself to cut off the attached extra laces. I gotta get my hands on those Jordan PRod 1s someday.
Just saw these 'Great White Shark' customs on sneakernews..

by JBF Customs... #SharkWeek

noob here, what is hollywood juice?
Here's the whole story. When Brooklyn Projects designed the Walk of Fame low, Dom (the guy who runs BP) said that the town of Hollywood was shutting down his production of the Walk of Fame because of it's use of the Hollywood Walk of Fame theme (or something like that). Now, we know this was all to build up hype because a short time before the shoe was set to release, Dom went to twitter to say he worked his "Hollywood Juice" and got the OK to sell the shoes. He does this to one degree or another with every release, but anytime you see Hollywood Juice, it either refers to Dom or Brooklyn Projects.

Last edited:
I might get the BPs and paint the toebox black...but only if I can get below retail

To cover up the flashes?

Yessir..leave the flashes on the side.. Whatever that's called lol..

I don't want the camera version tho..kind of like a 'huf' look

Overall I think the sneaker in itself is mad clean

Last edited:
Never did a custom sneaker ..always wanted to try..or just a little paint job..I'm only worried about the paint being too noticeable

Back
Top Bottom