2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

On my feet today.

Does anyone else own these?
I wish Nike Sb still sold these.

Nike always know how to make me excited but finds a way to ruin it.........:frown:

Last edited:
I think if we give it some time we might see a release in the US in the future.

Last edited:
@Dcypoe81 killing us softly delivering the awesome pics followed by the bad news. It stings.
Seriously. Those photos were getting me so stoked and then scrolled to the bottom to see that? 

I'm still hopeful... And honestly, with those HB shots, I'm going to do whatever I can. they look incredible.

Last edited:
At first glance I didn't even want the Hutong's and now I've been looking forward to them so much that I'm actually upset.

Those and quartersnacks were all I cared about
mean.gif
Guess it's just quartersnacks now
ohwell.gif

Here's to (hopefully) a future U.S. release

drinking1.gif

Thanks brother; this one has the argyle also (pink and yellow) on the back. They still look good without the lace cover too, so you won't be disappointed.  The blues are sick!
Damn those are nice homie!

via Hypebeast.com

"Look for these exclusively at Nike SB accounts throughout China." :x
Stop playing games with my heart Dcypoe......things may end bad if they are a china exclusive

I think if we give it some time we might see a release in the US in the future.
I hope you're right man...my heart's gonna break if I can't get my hands on them

my bad fellas :lol: but im sittin in the same boat as the rest of you. hopin' that john is right & we do see a future US release

nice video find chill47 chill47 ...repped

Last edited:
Am i the only one that gets annoyed by the term "heat", it annoys me when people say "I'm looking for heat". Just say what you are looking for!

They don't know what they want... People without knowledge you could prolly hype a GR and sell it to them lol

Didn't the original Shanghai's start as an overseas exclusive then shops got them in the US?

I swear that happened

I really hope so man I was just starting to get used to the idea of seeing them on my feet!
I hope you're right man...my heart's gonna break if I can't get my hands on them
Guys, I just got a feelin' in my gut. It's hard for me to believe that they'll only drop them in China. I'll be waiting like the rest of you for more info.
my bad fellas
laugh.gif
but im sittin in the same boat as the rest of you. hopin' that john is right & we do see a future US release 
I also want to take the time to thank you for all you do in here my dude. You're always coming through with dope pictures and news of upcoming releases. Thank you for being dope my dude.

As a matter of fact, THANK EVERYONE that does work in here!!! Best thread on NT!!!!

Am i the only one that gets annoyed by the term "heat", it annoys me when people say "I'm looking for heat". Just say what you are looking for!
Nope, I get annoyed with that as well. Another term that annoys me, not as much though, is "cop." 

via Hypebeast.com

"Look for these exclusively at Nike SB accounts throughout China."
sick.gif
First: These shots are beautiful. Second: My owner/manager made it sound like we were getting them. But, that was RIGHT after pictures showed up. So things may have changed. I'll keep you guys updated and let you know if we get offered them. 

Back
Top Bottom