2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These actually grew on me..with the more pics I seen..not copping at all..but the GR is kind of nice..I like older releases now basically (to purchase)

Def trying for those Cali highs tho
That's what I've been doing as well, picking up all the old stuff, and loving the quality and fit of them (flat wide feet over here).

Yea they stripped the hell out of the shoe. I was just expecting some subtle things to be taken away (logo branding, insoles, laces) The only thing they left for QS version from ISO are those flashes lol And we don't even know yet if it's still 3M do we? That pic of the Flashless sole sealed the deal for me they are a official pass on my end.
Yeah, that pushed me over the edge right with you. I took the rest on the chin, but...... the damn sole too!?! 
mean.gif

Yeah, that pushed me over the edge right with you. I took the rest on the chin, but...... the damn sole too!?! :smh:

The funny thing about it is before today. When they been showing all the QS versions you could kinda tell in the pics (especially the side by side comparisons) the soles weren't the same. But I kept telling myself they wouldn't go that far lol

the NDC version looks better to me

It looks better but not cop on RD for retail better to me. I predict they'll sale a little better than SH2's but still end up sitting at some places. We'll know for sure come this Saturday after seeing how they do but I'm having a hard time bringing myself to believe they'll do very good.

Last edited:
I now respectfully decline both versions. Much more on the way that I have to stay strong and avoid the so so purchases

The funny thing about it is before today. When they been showing all the QS versions you could kinda tell in the pics (especially the side by side comparisons) the soles weren't the same. But I kept telling myself they wouldn't go that far lol
I know right!?!
roll.gif

I now respectfully decline both versions. Much more on the way that I have to stay strong and avoid the so so purchases

Yea pretty much waiting for black gums, mangos, black red highs (maybe) to hit deeper discounts then I'll get em. Those mystic greens will be copped soon as available as green is my fav color and I need more green kicks anyway lol. Then of course the Quarter Snacks and Cali Hi's. That's all I have in line for myself for upcoming purchases. I'm not sure how I feel about crawfish yet gotta see better pics of the rest of the shoe.

No size 10 uprise.. anyone know a site with dark colored dunk highs for a low price? I'm looking for a pair to work In and really beat up

Are the 3M stars gone too? If so, that's the deal breaker, zero interest. If the stars are 3M, I'll definitely cop.

Yea that thing tripped me out for a sec when I looked at it I was like is it a Shirt or a Jacket...Shacket?! lol it looks nice too though.

I had this Nike SB jacket back in the day which I loved; can't believe I sold it, looking for a pic of it

Back
Top Bottom