2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Pecan? WTF is this?

We have staff that searches out illegal listings and suspends or bans sellers from the marketplace for such infractions. If you ever see anything shady, hit the report listing button, or you can always contact me directly. I HAVE ZE POWA.

Dan lies.

That is actually false. 
I work for them, and part of my daily routine is screening :smile:. Just takes time, we're a small-ish team. 

Kamil?

On topic: just got shipping for my Petoskey highs...thanks again gruppo sportivo gruppo sportivo and vuezie1127 vuezie1127 (more #kixstaff).

940x832q80.jpeg

940x469q80.jpeg

We all knew this but I hadn't seen any shots until Nike just put these up. Plain insoles and no stars/semi-clear sole for the QS along with the other changes from the shop version.

Verse with the usual dope shot..repped for a shoe I'll probably never drop the money on that I absolutely love.

We all knew this but I hadn't seen any shots until Nike just put these up. Plain insoles and no stars/semi-clear sole for the QS along with the other changes from the shop version.
Call me crazy, but I'd actually consider buying those on sale. Still not feeling that "flash" print and like I said before, for an almost all black shoe id rather get a pair of Neckface/Chronicle 2's

Verse with the usual dope shot..repped for a shoe I'll probably never drop the money on that I absolutely love.
Call me crazy, but I'd actually consider buying those on sale. Still not feeling that "flash" print and like I said before, for an almost all black shoe id rather get a pair of Neckface/Chronicle 2's
I agree with you on the all black shoe note. I will say that, as I mentioned before, I REALLY like the BP version. This is the first time this happened for me ever, but I really think Dom (hate to say it) did a good job with this one. I'm pulling the same ish I pulled with the SOMP's but they really grew on me. I would not buy the QS in a million years cuz the shoe is ruined without all the details (not so much the camera, but things like the clear outsole with flashes, red velvet, etc etc).

940x832q80.jpeg

940x469q80.jpeg

No no no ! Dang man a huge diffrence then the store version ! Store version still all over these .. I mean u take of the red velvet and the camera pretty much defeats the purpose of the shoe the camera for paparazzi the red for the red velvet rope the paparazzi cant cross and the flash for the camera . So these r just like ehhh just a shoe with flsh lights . Are they even 3m?

I agree with you on the all black shoe note. I will say that, as I mentioned before, I REALLY like the BP version. This is the first time this happened for me ever, but I really think Dom (hate to say it) did a good job with this one. I'm pulling the same ish I pulled with the SOMP's but they really grew on me. I would not buy the QS in a million years cuz the shoe is ruined without all the details (not so much the camera, but things like the clear outsole with flashes, red velvet, etc etc).

Well said [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji]

Im really starting to re-think shoe purchases. I was originally going to go for the Cali highs but then its like...lows DO look better. So why sacrifice?

#broscience

Back
Top Bottom