2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

On the Rukus dunks it all depends on how much hype gets attached. At this moment I'd say once the few people that still actively wear dunks in LA get ours from the shop they'll open up phone orders and probably take care of most people here. But if the situation changes and people start to think they can make a decent buck off of these, people that haven't bought a dunk since the diamond highs and say "nike SB fell off" will come out of the woodwork and mob the line taking everything available before it even hits phone orders.

Just got my dad the royal j pack highs for $60.84 no shipping
That's my local
You from Ohio homie? That's my "local" too...just an hour away haha

But if the situation changes and people start to think they can make a decent buck off of these, people that haven't bought a dunk since the diamond highs and say "nike SB fell off" will come out of the woodwork and mob the line taking everything available before it even hits phone orders.
As with all hyped collabs....look at those blacksheeps. Once it was heard there was a C&D everyone wanted a piece of that pie. We all know that we live in an age where if something is limited to a shop (shoes, box, lace locks, etc) it instantly gets attention from the resellers and beasts.

Crawfish's will be purchased and worn with my RG3 jersey.

I've been waiting on a Washington 'Skins colored shoe since the yellow lobsters.

Crawfish's will be purchased and worn with my RG3 jersey.

I've been waiting on a Washington 'Skins colored shoe since the yellow lobsters.
vapor mids 
nthat.gif

I'm going to need some alternate yellow laces for those beauties.

*Fingers crossed* Hopefully the production pair isn't too far off from the sample.

On the Rukus dunks it all depends on how much hype gets attached. At this moment I'd say once the few people that still actively wear dunks in LA get ours from the shop they'll open up phone orders and probably take care of most people here. But if the situation changes and people start to think they can make a decent buck off of these, people that haven't bought a dunk since the diamond highs and say "nike SB fell off" will come out of the woodwork and mob the line taking everything available before it even hits phone orders.

Ruckus dunks match my High school colors so need me a pair

Back
Top Bottom