2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Now that is a unicorn/grail. Hell that's a half size too big and would probably fit me a full size too big since it's a pair from 99, but if I had the money sitting around, I'd go for it. It's even got that weird size tag from when they were transitioning from one style to the other and not listing the start/end date of the production run on the tag.

Last edited:
Got my cigars in today from @mwalker . Good looking out on the fast shipping
And big shout out to my assist leader @bballermarkie . My wife hates you
No problem my man 
pimp.gif
 glad you could get them they're clean

I see that you're in the ATL I'm right outside of ATL in Kennesaw. What is your local if you don't mine me asking

Nevermind I see what your local is
They aren't releasing it with the camera. There are no images available yet of the QS version, so they are using the BP stock photos. I could be wrong, but I would strongly advise you not to expect a camera at release.

This thread is easily the best thread of nike talk, so many awesome guys who contribute a lot and everyone helps each other out, and ive only been on here for a little over a year and this is the only thread I really visit consistently. Just want to give everyone their props yall are great people 
happy.gif

So I guess the White Laces win? Ill keep it and rock it with White Then.

Thanks to you all Fam

Seqoia 

Golden Nike Swoosh

White midsole

GUM SOLE

Classic I must say. Thanks to the FAM that shared the link on EBAY.

They aren't releasing it with the camera. There are no images available yet of the QS version, so they are using the BP stock photos. I could be wrong, but I would strongly advise you not to expect a camera at release.
I don't really care about the camera being on the shoe. I was just trying to find a local.I 'm almost 40 so I stopped skating years ago. And my son stopped skating about 2 years ago. And my local closed down. So I was just looking for a place to cop. 

So I guess the White Laces win? Ill keep it and rock it with White Then.

Thanks to you all Fam

Seqoia 
Golden Nike Swoosh
White midsole
GUM SOLE

Classic I must say. Thanks to the FAM that shared the link on EBAY.

beauty! Haven't seen those before, gonna look for a pair anyone got a link for a deal?

Last edited:
I like the use of the quilted material on the upper, but I really need to see the rest of the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom