2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I really like the highs. I like the lows too but this is good for me since I always liked highs over lows

someone is selling the BP's on the bay for $420.00
laugh.gif

can someone repost the list of all the low to high and vice versa retroes??

Neptune Lows --> Neptune Highs (Brazil release)

Bic Lows --> Bic Highs (Brazil release)

UNLV Highs --> UNLV Lows (Brazil release)

Wheat Mids --> Wheat Highs (Brazil release)

Others are as follows but ya'll already know how they look....

Iron Highs --> Iron Lows

Royal J-Pack Lows --> Royal J-Pack Highs 

Tiff Lows --> Tiff Highs

Last edited:
I hope there's not going to be Tiff hype on those Cali highs.
I'm pretty damn positive there will be. It'll be similar to an extent, but not the same exact craze that there was for the tiff hi's. Which leads me to the next topic of discussion:

Do you guys think this new trend of low to hi and hi to low is a way for Nike to draw more customers to Nike SB? I mean, we all know that their QS does fairly well on a release basis but GR for the most part sit until they can be had on discount.

Edit: osy just proved that it isn't a new trend like I imagined...

Last edited:
Those Cali joints are a must cop... although I will say the lows look better, and generally I'm a guy who prefers highs to lows

I hope there's not going to be Tiff hype on those Cali highs.
I think it's gonna get close...especially since most of the blogs still mention the "good old days" of SBs.

Best case scenario is they all get snatched up but the resell is slow...like the plum highs did.

Then again, Cali's are not the wearable colorway....I think the people who REALLY want them will get them without too much trouble.

Personally I like the design, but I'm not a fan of brown very much so I will be watching from the sidelines this time. Now if we could get some Raygun Hi's or switched De La Hi & Lo that would be stellar.

I'm down for the Cali's. Never owned the lows. There will be hype just like most shoes that get all the attention. This thread is moving already and we just got a pic. (As well as the usual lurkers
@makesomerice ...what you passing on something. Now I know this is a crazy day.

haha i can imagine the activity picking up already come release time.. remember this thread circa tiff highs? lmao.. won't get to that level but it'll be interesting lol

Intrigued by the Calis. Not really feelin' em, but I always prefer lows. Really excited to see the high-->low versions that will come.

But honestly, I'm even more excited by the crawfish dunks... can't wait for pics.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom