2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Oh man my inbox blew up. I'm 80 miles away from the BR shop, and 120 from the Lafayette. I don't know if I'll actually be cooking with these, but man I love that box.

This and the traditional table covering of newspapers when you're having a boil.

I don't use that boil mix myself, but I love the nod with that packaging.

you gon' have a paypal balance of like 1k---everybody gotta eat :lol: :lol:

If I didn't just close on a house I'd be all over those cigars.. Smmfh that's the lowest I've seen them

That's a pretty low price. Can't say I've ever seen em that low either. I'd probably jump on em if they were my size. Though I doubt I follow through I've been staring at the QS's on kix-files for $160 in my cart like a lion stalking prey all day lol So that $150 would be easy to justify for cigars.

they could easily get away with doing something similar to the red lobsters, just with a brighter red.

I think that may be what they're doing, since the color is Action Red/Action Red-Metallic Silver I expect to see a really bright red like when you first pull crawfish out of the pot and the swoosh in silver.

This color maybe a little toned down though because I have a tendency to go overboard with the spice.

you don't know of the greatnes of ebay bucks!!

Man this past go round I had stacked up 34. It was like Christmas came in July.

But basically you buy things and you get bucks---you also do other things to gain bucks as well.
say word? as much as i sell/buy im appalled with myself 

I don't think they'll have the checkerboard lining that the lobsters did, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a decent nubuck used, although with crawfish they could also go with the type of leather they used on the swoosh of the lobsters. Either way I'm sure comparisons will be made.

I can't lie, I've been busy as hell this morning with work, but now that I've seen the pictures of the box, the rest of today is going to be wasted just wondering what they're going to do with the idea.

Here's some pictures from the last boil I went to this season, towards the end of May.

Since I was only a guest and not actually manning the burners I got to take a few pictures that time.

I'm thinking they'll have a set yellow laces for the alt for the corn most people use in their boils. I'll try to get an off white for myself because I love putting in tons of garlic and onions.

edit: As you can see that's a fancy boil, because we're using the New York Times as our table cloth.

Last edited:

Yea bro just sign up for it on eBay it's free. You get bucks back from buying stuff and I think selling too (I don't sell anything so don't know for sure) and then at end of each Quarter of year you get a coupon with your accumulated eBay bucks for past quarter. The only things that don't give you eBay bucks is things bought from eBay Motors section.

you prolly had certificates that you didn't use---they only give u a month until they throw them away :smh: eBay kinda shady with it... that's why you gotta always look out. You don't get bucks for selling, only buying. The more expensive, the more bucks.

Yea bro just sign up for it on eBay it's free. You get bucks back from buying stuff and I think selling too (I don't sell anything so don't know for sure) and then at end of each Quarter of year you get a coupon with your accumulated eBay bucks for past quarter. The only things that don't give you eBay bucks is things bought from eBay Motors section.
yeah time to rack them up cuz i spend too much time on ebay

you prolly had certificates that you didn't use---they only give u a month until they throw them away
mean.gif
eBay kinda shady with it... that's why you gotta always look out. You don't get bucks for selling, only buying. The more expensive, the more bucks.
i never signed up so i probably dont have any but that doesn't mean i wont start now haha

The days to buy something big is when they do Quad Bucks. You can rack up a ton that way.

I always miss out on eBay bucks because I usually email the seller with an offer. Missed out on some good bucks over the years

Back
Top Bottom