2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wow didn't even notice those were McRads at first. Wore these the other day

REPPED!!

Man, I really hope those FTC's come out LATE MAY. Trying to slow down on my shoe spending, giving myself a true shoe intervention. Ha

[

Ordered these last Friday and they came in this week. They're marked as B grades but I don't see any visible flaws. Not sure how long they lasted at the outlet.

Two posts in on NT and I already dislike you, i couldnt get a call in and by the time i did there was one like size 8 left. :smh:

I know its nothing nobody's already seen but I thought Id share because the pic came out nice. Anybody having as hard a time as I am trying to put these on the pavement? Wish I could have doubled up...

anybody on here ever have luck trying to embroider on a shoe?

found a pair of 99 goldenrods, and I want to add a black wu tang "W" on the heel... it is the closest I will get to having one of my grails and I am cool with that 8)

:nerd:

As someone else had suggested you probably better off getting a patch made and then applying it on the area.

There was actually someone in the past that had sold patches for the Goldenrods and Pigeon dunks to apply...This was many years ago and I don't remember who it was.

This is probably the easiest/cheapest/fastest way of getting it done.

As someone else had suggested you probably better off getting a patch made and then applying it on the area.

There was actually someone in the past that had sold patches for the Goldenrods and Pigeon dunks to apply...This was many years ago and I don't remember who it was.

This is probably the easiest/cheapest/fastest way of getting it done.
This guy makes custom patches I know, not sure if it's the guy you are talking about. Not my thing so I can't vouch, just came to mind when you mentioned it. I was able to dig up his link:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/herbjuiceproductions

Damn, I hope that's just a result of lighting or some post-pic editing or something, because that is TOO blue, imo... Looks like a urinal cake.
That's awesome... yeah I've been interested in trying out shoe trees but I've just never got around to it. And regarding SB hype, its definitely gone down. However those insane prices you are referring to aren't due to hype, it's just your average highball seller taking advantage of the lack of inventory on eBay. I made the mistake of sleeping on the Koziks (which are so nice in person) and now there are barely any on eBay, but the ones that are I am not willing to pay for. Same with the yellow curbs. There just aren't a lot of people selling them, so highballers go crazy, but I don't think people are paying their prices anyway, or at least I hope lol. But if you're patient good steals will definitely pop up
Whenever I sell kicks, I definitely try to get whatever market value is, so I can't really knock it, but some of these prices seem outrageous to me. Supply and demand tho... I would definitely recommend using the shoe trees, but keep in mind that if you don't have a decent amount of toe room, it's gonna be PAINFUL. But those things are awesome, imo. If u don't like it when your shoes crease, it's definitely the way to go. I tried out the Force Fields (the foam ones they sell at most shoe stores), but those things just don't cut it, imo. They're definitely more comfortable, but they don't do half the job that Wearable shoe trees do...

Whenever I sell kicks, I definitely try to get whatever market value is, so I can't really knock it, but some of these prices seem outrageous to me. Supply and demand tho... I would definitely recommend using the shoe trees, but keep in mind that if you don't have a decent amount of toe room, it's gonna be PAINFUL. But those things are awesome, imo. If u don't like it when your shoes crease, it's definitely the way to go. I tried out the Force Fields (the foam ones they sell at most shoe stores), but those things just don't cut it, imo. They're definitely more comfortable, but they don't do half the job that Wearable shoe trees do...
Where do you buy them from? sneakershields.com?

LOLZZZZ

While we're on the topic of 90s hip hop, who knows about Episodes of a Hustla? Underground GEM. And if they put "The Testament" out back when Mega was at his peak, popularity-wise, Mega might've gotten the shine he deserved.
Episodes uv a hustla is true grimy Queens ****. Don't know how many blunts I smoked to that when I was on that thug rap tip at 18 years old

Back
Top Bottom