2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i was 10 mins too late 
mean.gif

Now the homie that went on a no live eBay listing crusade is posting info to live eBay listings? Hahahaha. What a joke.

Where did I do that? I think you're mistaken man.

No worries, not gonna let this glorified hall monitor get me started again...
Hall monitors enforce rules. You were the one trying to police the thread for posting info to live eBay links which is allowed. Go back to lurking.

Wasn't the end result that it was ok?  I admitted I was wrong.  I still don't agree with it, but if that's how it is... I didn't post a direct link and there were very few watchers.

All I've ever tried to do is help the thread.  I don't understand your beef with me man.  Keep it moving bro, aren't you a grown *** man like myself?

EDIT: Blocked and done with this issue and you forever. Peace man.

Last edited:

Where did I do that? I think you're mistaken man.

Wasn't the end result that it was ok?  I admitted I was wrong.  I still don't agree with it, but if that's how it is... I didn't post a direct link and there were very few watchers.

All I've ever tried to do is help the thread.  I don't understand your beef with me man.  Keep it moving bro, aren't you a grown *** man like myself?

EDIT: Blocked and done with this issue and you forever. Peace man.
Hahahaha. 

danvsman danvsman it seems like the people that get blocked had the most fun and usually the most helpful in the thread.. i could be wrong. sorry you got blocked (i, personally, don't see the point in blocking people).

What is even happening right now? Beef over eBay listings
Yep....same old same old

A lot of people on here have been grinding my gears recently. Dude in another thread is giving me ish because I sarcastically said a shoe's suede feels like baby pigs ***. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
What a great selfie! Go back to your dungeon of false righteousness.

And this is why I left the SB thread in the first place. Back to lurking for me.
Sorry, had to put a hypocritical time-wasting clown in his place real quick.
@DanVSMan it seems like the people that get blocked had the most fun and usually the most helpful in the thread.. i could be wrong. sorry you got blocked (i, personally, don't see the point in blocking people).
I generally try to be as helpful as possible. Except when people are total jokes, then I call a spade an idiot.
What is even happening right now? Beef over eBay listings
Nah, no beef. Just a clown show. All the barnum and bailey you'll ever need.
Hahaha perfectly executed.

So anyways did any big footers here manage to grab those peewees that were up on eBay the other night. 189 was a great price

Back
Top Bottom