2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

First unds photo...glad i doubled up on these, i was never a fan of camo until i picked these up.

Photo of my dude BamBam drooling over the 510s

thought id throw this one in too
man that fool big!! I always wonder how ppl get their pits so huge---my Samba is 60 lbs of pure muscle, but your guy looks like he's about 90 lbs of muscle
laugh.gif
is he purebred ABPT or is he mixed with mastiff?

I also know ppl who give their pits horse vitamins or something to make them get really brolic.

Either way, #TeamBully is in full effect
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Nice lookin' pooch you got there! And yes, their "running" faces are priceless
laugh.gif
fellow pit owners unite

this is from a couple years ago

Question for those who have (or have seen) the blue mangos: The sole in most pics looks pretty orange while the lining looks like true mango. (although those last photos it looks more mango-like). Is the color difference pretty significant in person? or is it the nature of the outsole that makes it look more orange in pics?
those recent pics its hard to tell the difference in color, its not easy to pickup on camera but there is a noticeable difference in color. I tried to describe it earlier with pictures pg 2798 http://niketalk.com/t/303260/2014-nike-sb-dunk-thread-grs-and-qss-added/83910. Top lining/lettering is a salmon pink and bottom sole is a shade of neon orange "bright mango".

Last edited:
It always struck me as a minimally thought out pair.
[quote name="mints" url="/t/303260/2014-nike-sb-dunk-thread-grs-and-qss-addIt always struck me as a minimally thought out pair.[/quote]

I feel that way about several of the collabs Nike has done.

Like...you had ONE chance to design a shoe and THAT is the best you could come up with? Why were you given a collab again?

those recent pics its hard to tell the difference in color, its not easy to pickup on camera but there is a noticeable difference in color. I tried to describe it earlier with pictures pg 2798 http://niketalk.com/t/303260/2014-nike-sb-dunk-thread-grs-and-qss-added/83910. Top lining/lettering is a salmon pink and bottom sole is a shade of neon orange "bright mango".
thanks for replying, repped for the response. I remember seeing that post now... i'm just hesitant that it'll be too "orange". Might just have to wait and hope the local gets some in to see in person first.

Returned a pair of Jordan's to the outlets today, got a gift card for them, pretty useless to me since ndc doesn't carry any dunks that are everywhere else. Anyone know the reasoning behind this?

Came home today to this.

So pissed someone decided to steal my Tie Dyes purchased from Premier. Who does this? WTF. I am so pissed right now. The good news is at least it was the Tye Dyes and not something else I would have a hard time getting at retail. I have lived in Chicago for 8 years now and this is the first time this has ever happened to me, and to think I thought I lived in a good neighborhood. .
My  condolences brother; that's a damned shame.
mean.gif

PYS has had those for a few years, I'm surprised nobody has bought them in all this time. They went up right around the time the site to show zoomed in photos when you click the different shots.

I guess the price is a buzzkill.

My local isn't getting the mangos, hopefully I can scoop for the low in the next month or so :smokin

thanks for replying, repped for the response. I remember seeing that post now... i'm just hesitant that it'll be too "orange". Might just have to wait and hope the local gets some in to see in person first.
they are a really nice pair, but yea can always wait

JEEZ LOUISE. That's treat yourself to a pair you've wanted for a long time money (unless you've got a bunch of stuff to cover for school)

I remember when I was working a bunch of OT for work I bought myself Jedis. It was the most expensive pair I bought for a long time.

Last edited:
JEEZ LOUISE. That's treat yourself to a pair you've wanted for a long time money (unless you've got a bunch of stuff to cover for school)

I remember when I was working a bunch of OT for work I bought myself Jedis. It was the most expensive pair I ought for a long time.
I'm luckily blessed (words can never describe) enough to have parents who are paying for school/scholarships. I'm working as much as I am to keep the work ethic up and become independent sooner rather than later. But this first paycheck is gonna be a treat yourself one for sure. The hardest part is deciding what to buy first.

Ah yeah, I can totally dig that, my sister was the only one of us that ended up with student loan debts and that's only because she chose an out of state private school that even with the scholarships required about 20K in loans over the years. Not so bad compared to a lot of what people go through now but she graduated undergrad 20 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom