2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Is that 5% coupon supposed to still work? I tried entering it in the cart page, but it tells me it's not valid. Am I doing it wrong?

Make sure you're actually logged into an account. Then enter the code and it should work. When I first used the code I tried without creating a profile and it didn't work. It works for members only So yea make sure you're signed in first.

Make sure you're actually logged into an account. Then enter the code and it should work. When I first used the code I tried without creating a profile and it didn't work. It works for members only So yea make sure you're signed in first.

Logged in as member and the code still isn't working. I guess the code excludes certain products.

Is that 5% coupon supposed to still work? I tried entering it in the cart page, but it tells me it's not valid. Am I doing it wrong?
Logged in as member and the code still isn't working. I guess the code excludes certain products.
The "NewMember" 5% code for Fliest Kicks expired May 31st as per the home page on their site.

USE CODE "NEWMEMBER" AND SAVE 5%  ONLY FOR MEMBERS Limited time offer: to 31th May

Yall are crazy, need that slice of orange though. I was just giving examples of how beer is not beer. I'd fuh with bud light before reg bud tho, but if I feel like treating myself I usually just go with sierra nevada

Don't fruit your beer bro....

I haven't had a beer or any alcohol in a few years but Lagunitas was always my favorite ipa not sure if its sold nationally though

Slightly off topic, but SB related. How do the SB Tennis Classic fit? I've got a lead on a few colors I was looking for but they're a 10.5 and not my normal 11. Will I have to perform some foot binding techniques to get my feet into a 10.5 and since it's not a shoe I've ever gone for I don't really have any frame of reference.

Orange is is coo with blue moon or lime in Corona. Wearing these bad boys around the city today:

Lime in landshark ftw:smile:

Missed out on those yoth's, anyone take notice if a 12 was available? If it wasn't it'll make it better

Just found out my local got the Blacksheeps and ended up returning them. We usually get nothing... 
mad.gif

On the brightside, they still have a few pairs of the SPOT 20th anniversaries for $80 after tax. Pm if you're looking.

no it wasn't. (I have no idea, but i hope you feel better 
laugh.gif
)
i thought i had a pair, dude on ebay had a vnds pair, all looked good, but used is used to me, and I'm not willing to pay ds prices when its being admitted thats its been worn. He had xxx obo, i offered twice, got denied, pmed him, and he raises his price and tells me he doesn't need to sell them, and has backed out numerous times after auctions ended. needless to say, i didn't get a pair, yet. 

Back
Top Bottom