2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Originally Posted by heatking

Premiers are up on PYS. I passed, 150's a little steep, plus it looks like they only have the one extra pair of laces. Picked up those Oscars though. Really feeling the green.
nike-sb-dunk-low-medusa-f5-560x406.jpg

if you are talking about these they are called "Medusas" .
30n88qe.gif

these are "Oscars"
Lol...just going by what they were labeled on the site my dude.  Was only trying to help for those trying to cop.

Medusa's are $110.

Here: http://www.pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=32033

Originally Posted by heatking

Premiers are up on PYS. I passed, 150's a little steep, plus it looks like they only have the one extra pair of laces. Picked up those Oscars though. Really feeling the green.
nike-sb-dunk-low-medusa-f5-560x406.jpg

if you are talking about these they are called "Medusas" .
30n88qe.gif

these are "Oscars"
Lol...just going by what they were labeled on the site my dude.  Was only trying to help for those trying to cop.

Medusa's are $110.

Here: http://www.pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=32033

you're getting robbed if you pay $110 for those medusas...look around online bro, you'll definitely find them cheaper.

you're getting robbed if you pay $110 for those medusas...look around online bro, you'll definitely find them cheaper.

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

your avatar is lol
but 110 shipped isn't bad really at all. my local spot got it for 98.00 plus tax and gas to go pick it up your looking at around that anyway

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

your avatar is lol
but 110 shipped isn't bad really at all. my local spot got it for 98.00 plus tax and gas to go pick it up your looking at around that anyway

Originally Posted by phangirl

Nice SB collection right there...makes me want to leave mine out all lined up too haha...
laugh.gif

And I had (recently sold them) those plaid dunks next to the new castles too...04 GR ladies dunk release right?

Sure are.  Good eye there.  

Now you make me regret selling my plaid dunks...they were DS as well...oh well I still have the journeys exclusive black & red plaid dunks from 06 I believe

Originally Posted by phangirl

Nice SB collection right there...makes me want to leave mine out all lined up too haha...
laugh.gif

And I had (recently sold them) those plaid dunks next to the new castles too...04 GR ladies dunk release right?

Sure are.  Good eye there.  

Now you make me regret selling my plaid dunks...they were DS as well...oh well I still have the journeys exclusive black & red plaid dunks from 06 I believe

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by Dough Boy Fresh

I did the same thing, went to get my premiers (which surprisingly sold out instantly this morning), checked out the koziks- which felt cheap and are pretty ugly. Happy with the premiers though, i figured PYS would have em at 200- cuz they were limited around here, and sold like hotcakes

To each his own I guess, woke up this morning and went to my spot to pick up my premiers, asked my boy at the shop if they had koziks left, and of course the last one was my size...I think the Kozik look pretty tight so I bought them. I like the material on the toebox and the way it kind of shined.
Ya, its just my opinion- I wouldnt have gotten both anyways, but i just thought the premiers were a lot better. Glad youre happy with em, thats all that matters
Yup, I'm thinking about rocking em tonight haha

Originally Posted by Dough Boy Fresh

I did the same thing, went to get my premiers (which surprisingly sold out instantly this morning), checked out the koziks- which felt cheap and are pretty ugly. Happy with the premiers though, i figured PYS would have em at 200- cuz they were limited around here, and sold like hotcakes

To each his own I guess, woke up this morning and went to my spot to pick up my premiers, asked my boy at the shop if they had koziks left, and of course the last one was my size...I think the Kozik look pretty tight so I bought them. I like the material on the toebox and the way it kind of shined.
Ya, its just my opinion- I wouldnt have gotten both anyways, but i just thought the premiers were a lot better. Glad youre happy with em, thats all that matters
Yup, I'm thinking about rocking em tonight haha

Wish I ha a shop near me so that I could check out those Koziks. I hate to buy without seeing them first.

Wish I ha a shop near me so that I could check out those Koziks. I hate to buy without seeing them first.

People sleeping on the koziks now, will be all over them when the price is 400... Damb shame.. They FRESH..

People sleeping on the koziks now, will be all over them when the price is 400... Damb shame.. They FRESH..

i slept on the koziks cuz i didn't like that material. i literally took 2 steps when i tried them on the in store and they creased the toe box permanently.

it's like nylon or something, gonna look wrinkly and stuff over time, i'm sure...

doubt they'll ever hit $400 resell.

can't believe my local shop still has my size in the premiers. i may just grab 'em tomorrow.

i slept on the koziks cuz i didn't like that material. i literally took 2 steps when i tried them on the in store and they creased the toe box permanently.

it's like nylon or something, gonna look wrinkly and stuff over time, i'm sure...

doubt they'll ever hit $400 resell.

can't believe my local shop still has my size in the premiers. i may just grab 'em tomorrow.

Originally Posted by destroy1

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Love the Kozik

Proto, I wore my Koziks all day and they don't have a crease...

Originally Posted by destroy1

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Love the Kozik

Proto, I wore my Koziks all day and they don't have a crease...

Back
Top Bottom