2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone rock out the birches yet? I absolutely love the shoe (they remind me of irons) but none of my fits work with it...haha. generally I like slim fits but khaki and dark jeans just doesn't do it with these shoes.

Firework/Flammable? Dunk low, saw this pic floating around the internet. Red/white star pattern leather, navy suede, flammable written on the heel tab, and firework graphic on the insole. Safe to say this is going to be a QS for July based on the pretty obvious 4th of July theme. Excited to see more pictures, since i just picked up the born in the usa highs this could be the perfect partner for them. 
glasses.gif

Those "Flammables" look very interesting. I'd mos def like to see more pictures. Repped!

Last edited:
Thanks for them lace swaps oh_cyress. I like the traditional laces better. Might even try a few other colors on em just for the eff of it.

Firework/Flammable? Dunk low, saw this pic floating around the internet. Red/white star pattern leather, navy suede, flammable written on the heel tab, and firework graphic on the insole. Safe to say this is going to be a QS for July based on the pretty obvious 4th of July theme. Excited to see more pictures, since i just picked up the born in the usa highs this could be the perfect partner for them. 
glasses.gif

Looking Very Interesting NEED More Pics ASAP!! REPPED

glasses.gif
Very interesting. High hopes for that! Repped for the photo!

Just me, or does it look like the Wolf Greys below it with that ripstop material and light redwood sole? 

Either way, keep us posted, NICE FIND.

glasses.gif

Oh my, these look promising. [emoji]128586[/emoji]

Need a spot On Long Island that will have these , besides EXTRA Butter . . . Or any websites where i can buy them for myself and my brother who just got home from School.

Thanks

got some news not sure if its good or bad

in the great land of canada, and the one major shop that will have the concords around me got their release day got postponed to june so hopefully the hype might die down by then

$170 for Lemon Janoski's? LMFAO...
Just because I sold a pair of Jansokis for what they were selling for on eBay (less in fact, which is totally irrelevant) doesn't mean I don't wear my shoes. This kinda **** really bothers me. I never tried to hide the fact I occasionally sell shoes. ITS IN MY SIG. But I have NEVER taken info from this board and used it in a selfish way, EVER. If anything, I've HELPED people on this board. Posting links when I see stuff, selling someone my SPoT limited edition for RETAIL. Is that something you'd do, fam? If so, then we're probably more alike than you think, because I've done that SEVERAL times for my friends. I mean, when I first started posting here semi-frequently, I offered to hook someone in need of some QS SPoTs up for retail (or what I paid Premier, at least). Sure, I had them listed for higher elsewhere. But I did that out of respect for this board, and the tips I've seen on here that I could've used for myself. I haven't been able to cop anything for myself from info on here, due to nothing being in my size. Could I have copped other sizes on stuff to flip? Hell yeah. Did I? NO. Out of respect for what this thread means. One thing nobody can ever say about me is that I do things sideways, or that I'm a bad friend. I never tried to hide anything from anyone. Why? Because I'm not ashamed of what I do. Nobody is gonna pull my "sneakerhead" card for flipping a shoe over retail. Or for anything else.

Have you never flipped something for market value when the opportunity was there? If so, you're a really special guy, and I commend you on that. But if I have an opportunity to make money off something, I will. If someone on here (that was cool) had hit me up and asked me to go lower on the price, I WOULD'VE. Did anyone? No. But that's ok.

So yeah, I buy shoes and flip them sometimes. But I buy and wear FAR MORE shoes than that, bruv. So thanks for that really cool post. And the guys that liked it. Sorry for the long post. This kinda stuff just really irks me. I'm sure nobody will rep this post, even though they feel what I'm saying (or even do the same thing I do). It's all good tho. F a rep.

And I still didn't get an answer to that post. How do the older SBs run? Anyone? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom