2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Found a guy who has sz 13 statue of liberties....

Only wants trades of **** I don't got.
nerd.gif

Found a guy who has sz 13 statue of liberties....

Only wants trades of **** I don't got.

youre more than welcome to not share, but care to elaborate what exactly lol? i may be in the market if youre passing...

on another note, im in the dominican republic for a few weeks, only had 1 suitcase so only bought 1 pair of dunks along with concord lows and 3 flyknits that basically weigh what 1 pair of jordans does lol but got some nice pics of the stars tho...

trying to get my verse shot in lol

Last edited:
youre more than welcome to not share, but care to elaborate what exactly lol? i may be in the market if youre passing...

Yeah I asked him about cash and he said he had no interest :frown:

To quote what he's looking for, "Yoth, somp...the new jordan sb collab, Older stuff, cigar city's"

Plenty vague, huh? I mean SoLs are the one pair of dunks I'd drop 450 on (DS) but I will probably never find a DS pair.

just saw these walking around the grocery store.. told the dude i liked them.. ashamed that I wasn't wearing my AJ1xSB's or anything other than my Carmine's...

oh well.. if you're out there.. your kicks were sick!

Yeah I asked him about cash and he said he had no interest :frown:

To quote what he's looking for, "Yoth, somp...the new jordan sb collab, Older stuff, cigar city's"

Plenty vague, huh? I mean SoLs are the one pair of dunks I'd drop 450 on (DS) but I will probably never find a DS pair.
I got my worn once size 13 for 300. Just keep your eyes open

Yeah I asked him about cash and he said he had no interest
frown.gif

If he's that dumb to trade SOL's for Yoth's or SOMPS, pick up a pair for around market and trade him. Save yourself some money.

A question for the folks who've been at this a while. How far back can I reasonably expect to go with DS dunks and still have them be wearable (as in not going to come apart on me)?

I've heard the horror stories and seen the pictures of OG Jordans turning to dust, but didn't know if dunks were the same story.

Fairly far back. I'd say until the early 2000s will be ok depending on the case.

I have nothing older than pink box but when I see older shoes in videos or photos they usually are ok. Up until silver box you should be safe. Orange box... things will get iffy.

just saw these walking around the grocery store.. told the dude i liked them.. ashamed that I wasn't wearing my AJ1xSB's or anything other than my Carmine's...

Whenever I've commented on liking someone's shoes they look at me like I got some kind of contagious illness. I'm guessing they werent real swoosh fiends like myself and they just bought a cool looking pair not knowing just how special they are to certain people.

Whenever I've commented on liking someone's shoes they look at me like I got some kind of contagious illness. I'm guessing they werent real swoosh fiends like myself and they just bought a cool looking pair not knowing just how special they are to certain people.
nah, he had to be a sneakerhead because he said he liked my Carmine's.

Been a bunch of things going on in my life I thought I'd share with ya'll.. sorry a lil off topic

Just moved into my own studio yesterday! Everybody's invited to drop by! Couple pics:

Peep the collection on the bottom :smile:, work shoes up top.

Pretty vacant right now but Ikea is delivering a desk couch coffee table and tv stand this coming weekend. TV is on it's way from Costco.

That kitchen area will never be used.

And yes - I said I had something in store to show you guys - grail status right here for me. Had to un-DS immediately. I know some people will ask so I paid $525 for a DS pair - wasn't gonna pass it up. Thought the yellowing would be worse but surprisingly it's hardly noticeable. Stuffed tongue fits like a GLOVE. Love these shoes so much and I've wanted them ever since I was in High School. This was a little treat for the heart procedure and being able to afford my own place :smile:

Extra pic: so sexy! 
smokin.gif
Congrats on the new place! NT summit?
nerd.gif

A question for the folks who've been at this a while. How far back can I reasonably expect to go with DS dunks and still have them be wearable (as in not going to come apart on me)?

I've heard the horror stories and seen the pictures of OG Jordans turning to dust, but didn't know if dunks were the same story.
Like everyone else has said. Dunks don't really crumble. Only thing I'd be worried about is sole separation and the oldest pair I have (10 yrs) are perfectly fine.

the wall of grails in the back corner is where it's at
You mean The Wall Of Really Really Expensive #$%&. I'm not about that life
laugh.gif
That's every wall there. Even the empty wall of mirrors and the one with the fitteds no one buys
laugh.gif

I dislike when people stop me to compliment my shoes or ask me where I got them. Just give me a nod or something and keep it moving.

Someone actually once asked my sister if she knew where I got my kicks from after the first time I visited her school
laugh.gif

I dislike when people stop me to compliment my shoes or ask me where I got them. Just give me a nod or something and keep it moving.
Someone actually once asked my sister if she knew where I got my kicks from after the first time I visited her school :lol:

Never understood this.

I'm not about to have a full convo but I have no problem dropping a retailers name in passing. Nothing I own is 1 of 1 :lol:

If you can find them you could wear a pair from 85/86 and not have any issues. I've got pairs from 98 that I wear regularly, and SB dunks from the orange box era that can still be worn.

The only thing you have to worry about is the leather chipping on the ankle of highs, seems to be a problem with white leather based dunks from the first set of retros, but still perfectly wearable.

Never understood this.

I'm not about to have a full convo but I have no problem dropping a retailers name in passing. Nothing I own is 1 of 1 :lol:

Yeah I won't usually have a conversation about sneakers with any one in real life, but if asked I'll point people towards local shops to visit.

Some dude on ebay has a lot of baohaus for $110 shipped

sizes 8, 8.5, 9.5-10.5
Yup-good post and repped. I've been hawking ebay for some at retail and I purchased a pair from him last night (these turned into a grail for me since there's no way I'm going to ever find PeeWees for the low and in good condition).

Funny thing is another seller turned down my offer for a NDS pair for $90 shipped...meanwhile his NDS pair still hasn't sold and I got my new pair on the way. Resellers are funny.  

I'm trying to talk myself out of getting those de la dunks.
If I work through my breaks for 2 1/2 weeks they're paid for, but...... I can't think of a but

Back
Top Bottom