2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

How many of y'all follow a rule of "no international seller" purchases on the bay? Those that have done so, what's it like with customs? I know it probably depends on the country, but what type of fee can you get hit with (ballpark amount)?

Pee wee's got me interested in sb during the peak of being a full blown Jordan junkie, with the guns n roses mid being my first new purchase. Gap in between the two was thanks to saving up for aqua 8s for the entire fam for my brothers wedding that November.

that ugly fucci print has got to go man......im just waiting on my stars to come in, any other SB highs on deck in the next few weeks?

That's a good topic of conversation @KAWS1.

What originally drew you to Nike SB as a brand, and what pair of SB's were your first pair?
I loved the various designs of the Nike SB Dunks from month to month. The Unkles and Hawaii were two that caught my eye but The Brian Anderson Highs were my first pair to own.

blacksheep collab will be copped. corny sb (gucci) print is funny af to me idk why

its almost a satire of when they had those fake gucci,lv, and idk what other designer af1 and jordans.

in middle school my dad took me shoe shopping and a pair of dunk high terminators caught my eye , aeven though they werent sbs the way they looked brought me to sbs due to better padding and quality , my go to shoe for anything now 
have you checked out the georgetown sb that released recently?

YALL GOTTA HELP ME TIMELINE WISE BC IM OLD

MY FIRST DUNKS (WHICHEVER DROPPED FIRST LOL):

BARF, VAMPS, OR JEDI

I CANT REMEMBER. 

SOLD THEM ALL

DA REGRET 
devil.gif

I'm a videogame fan, especially in regards to fighting games, and ever since Guy from final fight was given a pair of dunks I wanted one for myself. I also loved that each dunk has a theme or concept of its own. Unfortunately I had no clue where to find them until last year, when I grabbed my pair of Venoms.
yo can you show me the final fight guy shoes? I never knew they had one

How many of y'all follow a rule of "no international seller" purchases on the bay? Those that have done so, what's it like with customs? I know it probably depends on the country, but what type of fee can you get hit with (ballpark amount)?
I have no experience buying from an international seller on Ebay, but judging by your size I'm guessing you're seeing the same stuff I am.  Seller from Finland with tons of DS stuff all posted in the past 36 hours or so.  His prices are good, until you add that $49 shipping 
ohwell.gif
.  Curious to see what responses you get about buying internationally through Ebay, same process for customs or does Ebay help/handle some of that?  Which pair were you looking at, just outta curiosity?  Same guy? 

I have no experience buying from an international seller on Ebay, but judging by your size I'm guessing you're seeing the same stuff I am.  Seller from Finland with tons of DS stuff all posted in the past 36 hours or so.  His prices are good, until you add that $49 shipping 
ohwell.gif
.  Curious to see what responses you get about buying internationally through Ebay, same process for customs or does Ebay help/handle some of that?  Which pair were you looking at, just outta curiosity?  Same guy? 
Def that guy. Not really eyeing anything specific, as his prices with that shipping are pretty crippling haha. Just saw a bunch of his listings pop up and saw the location and figured I'd ask the question more generally and less about him specifically. He does have some heat posted.

Def that guy. Not really eyeing anything specific, as his prices with that shipping are pretty crippling haha. Just saw a bunch of his listings pop up and saw the location and figured I'd ask the question more generally and less about him specifically. He does have some heat posted.
Yea like I said, I'm curious to see if anyone chimes in about it.  There was another guy with our size recently (semi-recently), from Poland I think, Penny something or other his Ebay name was.  It got to the point were I would curse his name while searching listings haha. Something great would pop up, DS, with a great price and then I'd recognize his little post it note and know that is was another $50 for shipping 
mean.gif

So frustrating, such a tease...

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom