2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeah the SOMPs are deff worth copping. I been fiending for them and they are easily in the top 3 sneakers of 2014 for me so far

AND I WANNA JOIN THE SOMP TEAM BUT NOBODY IS ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS ABOUT SIZING
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Should I get the same size in these that I copped my UNC SBs
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
since the day it released all i heard was either size up .5 or tts so i went with tts

must be cuz I'm in TX---still comes out to 184 shipped for me.

AND this is the same buyers on ebay that I've been scoping out
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
They have an ebay account as well
Register for them and use the code NewMember and you get 5% off thats why the total is 176.55

Last edited:
Register for them and use the code NewMember and you get 5% off thats why the total is 176.55

dang man on the site they don't have my size but on their ebay store I do---wonder if they'd still let me apply the 5% code :nerd:

aiight, TTS it is. I'll get a sz. 6 (which all my dunks are a 6 except tiffs) And those are the only ones with terrible creasing.

dang man on the site they don't have my size but on their ebay store I do---wonder if they'd still let me apply the 5% code :nerd:

aiight, TTS it is. I'll get a sz. 6 (which all my dunks are a 6 except tiffs) And those are the only ones with terrible creasing.
Yeah so it would be better to get the 6 because if all your dunks are a 6 and your tiffs are a 6.5 then they may be a bit bigger for your feet which causes them to crease worse than your other dunks

AND I WANNA JOIN THE SOMP TEAM BUT NOBODY IS ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS ABOUT SIZING :lol: :lol: :lol:

Should I get the same size in these that I copped my UNC SBs :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

They fit like all the suede dunks think similar to your wpf's I don't have unc's but leather dunks fit different than suede or nubuck go tts they have a little give in them

They fit like all the suede dunks think similar to your wpf's I don't have unc's but leather dunks fit different than suede or nubuck go tts they have a little give in them

WPFs are a 7, cuz that's the only size I could get... they are roomier than I'd like but they don't crease like the Tiffs.

goldenrods are a 6, and they fit fine. I'll stick to a sz. 6.

**messaged 'em and tweeted 'em about using code on the ebay store, let's see what they say :nerd:

Last edited:
What year are the goldenrods if 99 then they will be larger then a modern sz 6

Anything on old tooling is larger in my opinion

What year are the goldenrods if 99 then they will be larger then a modern sz 6

Anything on old tooling is larger in my opinion

nah, these are the SB Goldenrods/Iowas... they fit similar to my modern box era SBs (UNCs, Hacky Sacks). Idk what era Passports fall under, but I got them in a 6 too. I really think the only reason I got a 6.5 in Tiffs was cuz there were no 6s available at the time.

Wow that BS colab is wack lol.

I remember it being a instore purchase but now they will definitely have to accept phone orders on them to sell out lol.Big let down.

Wow that BS colab is wack lol.

I remember it being a instore purchase but now they will definitely have to accept phone orders on them to sell out lol.Big let down.
nah man it will sell out becuase of resellers , if it is limited it will be gone  

Back
Top Bottom