2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Been lurking for a minute now, so I figured I'd join and start contributing. Hopefully I can help out as much as any other person on this thread.

What size do you need on those iguanas? A friend of mine has been looking for them to, think he found a few sites that had them within the $100-$110 price range.

@ThatUncutRaw

Sounds like we have very similar outlooks on the shoe game and our past, as well as current dress code! Props my dude.

SBs (lows especially in my opinion) look good both dressed up and dressed down. Can't tell you how many "grownup" parties or dinners I have rocked buttondowns, nice jeans and SBs to, haha.

Eventually, this whole "sneaker game" bubble gonna burst and most the people in this thread I assume will still be here long after.

@ThatUncutRaw

Sounds like we have very similar outlooks on the shoe game and our past, as well as current dress code! Props my dude.

SBs (lows especially in my opinion) look good both dressed up and dressed down. Can't tell you how many "grownup" parties or dinners I have rocked buttondowns, nice jeans and SBs to, haha.

Eventually, this whole "sneaker game" bubble gonna burst and most the people in this thread I assume will still be here long after.
No doubt. And you're right about the Lows looking good dressed up and down. I don't know what it is though, but I just haven't been into Lows that much lately. I'm on a serious High high lol. I'm still gonna cop Lows though because I know I'll eventually get back into them. I just go through phases sometimes with the stuff that I like. It's not that I don't like Lows; I just don't like them as much as Highs. I honestly don't know about the sneaker hype dying down any time soon. It's such an integral part to everyone's wardrobe, and I don't see that changing at all. There's always gonna be a lot of people that are into shoes, but as far as the fairweather "heads", yeah, I hope they move on to something different, so it won't be so hard to get stuff I want! lol. Maybe belts will start getting super hyped up, and cats will start goin' crazy over those...

If anyone is still looking for the 3M dunks from a few months ago, fishbone apparel has a sz12 and sz7.5 for sale for 109.95 plus ship. 
That's crazy, I didn't even realize that until after I posted their updated available sizes. Did they really up the price $30 in ONE day??? If so = NO BUENO. They really tweeted that they had the 7.5 and 12 available for $105.99 via phone order on the 8th. 1 day later, $30 extra? I tweeted them, because if that wasn't an error, they got some 'splainin' to do... lol.  I'm unfamiliar with them, so I don't know if that's a normal thing or not, but that's messed up in my eyes. I smell a rat. Or a fish... and a rotten one at that!

They have the Patagonia Mids for $79.99 in 10, 11.5, and 12.

https://fishbonesk8.com/shop-online/product-details.aspx?UHJvZHVjdElk=MjQ3Mw==

Last edited:
That's crazy, I didn't even realize that until after I posted their updated available sizes. Did they really up the price $30 in 2 days??? If so = NO BUENO.
Maybe you have to phone in the order to get the lower price? From what I remember, there were only 2 sizes left.

Jager today

size 13 3m give it a shot

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you have to phone in the order to get the lower price? From what I remember, there were only 2 sizes left.
Yeah, they tweeted that yesterday. That's just wack if they suddenly raised the price like that. Is that site known for shady things like that?

Just a heads up, I know a few of you other guys are looking for a pair of Ryu mids like myself. There's an 11.5 up on the bay, "only worn once to the mall" according to seller. I would buy them, but I really want them in a size 11, my true size.

Never tried the Armorall technique. I just clean 'em with Jason Markk and make sure to dry them completely (especially if putting them back in the box); making sure the soles are free of moisture as much as possible seems like it would be important to keeping them icy.

I feel u on not wanting to camp out. I'm up there in age, too (30! damn, when I was younger, my "old heads" weren't even 30! **** I'm getting old!! lol), and am definitely not trying to camp out for anything, let alone a shoe. 2 hours before a release is my breaking point. I don't think any local spots are gonna have the Concords, so my only shot is online or phone order. I'm hoping I'll be able to score, but as the date grows closer, I honestly think I'm leaning more towards getting a pair to trade for something rather than keeping it. I don't know, it's just kinda like "Why wear the Happy Feet SBs when I can just wear the regular HFs?". Of course, if XIs aren't your thing, I get it, but I personally love the 11, so it's kinda silly to me. If I can get 2 pairs, I'll definitely keep one to rock, but if it's only 1 pair, that's a tough call. We'll see... There are so many older SBs I'd rather have that these aren't even in the Top 10 for me. A lot of people want the new stuff, which I can understand (I used to be like that when I was younger, for sure), but this go-round, I've been much more interested in getting the stuff that I've always loved and either missed out on or lost in some way or another over the years. When I got back into copping Js again, I went for all of my OG favs, and now that I'm content with that part of my collection (as content as a sneakerhead can be... there's always that other pair I NEED... lol), it's on to the SB Dunks. I have no illusions about this, where its like "5 more pairs, and I'm OUT of the game for good!"... Nah... I'm in this for good. As an adult, I think I've refined my style as much as I ever will; very simple, with jeans or slacks, tees (mostly neutral colors), and a hoodie, and a nice peacoat or overcoat in the winter, and a snapback or beanie, all of which fits me in a normal way (i.e. not too tight, definitely not baggy). And my kicks. With my kicks (and to a lesser degree, my hats) being where I really set things off and let my style really shine through, I don't ever see that changing, which is why I see myself being in this for the long haul. For the guys who have that "hip-hop"/baggy clothes- style, they always end up selling off their collections when they get older, for a number of reasons. I think one of them is that when they start refining their style, they view their kicks as being "immature", and I could see that being the case with Foams and KDs and Lebrons and any of the Js from 11 on. But the classic models (which are the shoes that I cop and rock; the Kobe 8 Easter is the first non-Retro b-ball shoe I've copped since the Jordan XV originally dropped) will always be timeless, in my opinion, and Dunks will always be a part of that category, even more so than most Js, since the Dunk silhouette is more classic and simple than most, if not all, Js. Wow, sorry for the long post guys, not sure how it got to personal style from HFs so quickly... lol. Peace.

Well put. Repped.

IMO Both Shoes Are VERY DOPE GLAD I Was Able To Cop For Decent Prices!!
Is that yellowing on the Space Jams more true to the first pic or the second pic? It seems like a drastic difference between the two. If it's more like the 2nd pic, that's not bad at all. The yellowing is the one thing that's had me on the fence about copping a pair...

Is that yellowing on the Space Jams more true to the first pic or the second pic? It seems like a drastic difference between the two. If it's more like the 2nd pic, that's not bad at all. The yellowing is the one thing that's had me on the fence about copping a pair...

It's Really In Between The Two Pics Not As Yellow As The 1st Pic And Not As Clear As The Second But It Really Doesn't Look That Bad If You Find A Good Price I'd Say Cop Bro... They Weren't As Yellow As I Thought They Where Gonna Be Tho

Last edited:
Today's pick up, big thanks to uncutraw for posting the link a couple days ago, I was 4 hours late and still managed to grab my size. People were sleeping. Btw everyone on this thread was right, these shoes are WAYYY better in person. Glad to have been able to cop the spot edition for under retail with my 20% off code. I always love special packaging but its not something I will pay over retail for.

Back
Top Bottom