2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I agree, I think those are actually a custom or a whole nother shoe altogether. I'm pretty sure this is the black/red j-pack low coming out this month as a GR
Don't be mistaken that it's a GR tho, these I feel with sell out fast. Hopefully they pop up after like the V Day lows.

Im just going over the posts from last night and Im sure this was touched on, but personally I'd go with the YOTH. I have both, and I feel both are fire. But I'd def. go with the louder color if I was choosing again. 
Id go with the shoes that'd get the most wear... cant go wrong with the SOMPs if i was put to choose one of the 2 id go with em. YOTH are nice and loud like Sipy said but id go with the SOMPs without hesitation.

REALLY going to try to pick that one up. Its awesome, ahaha

The shoe is done right even though the idea is a little out there but the execution is on point all of them come in an in and out burger style box extra laces in catsup and mayo packs no special in store only nonsense

The shoe is done right even though the idea is a little out there but the execution is on point all of them come in an in and out burger style box extra laces in catsup and mayo packs no special in store only nonsense
Really hope its an easy cop. 

Though I doubt it will be. 

I hate you... lol
laugh.gif
 Yea @dvlsfan30  knows damn well that's a great deal. Coming here trolling us lol

they were worn once and not the cncepts package so honestly i didnt know what a non ds pair is going for, but they do look like they can pass as ds.
Well go ahead and jump on that deal my man. Concepts package or not that's a STEAL. 
happy.gif
. How's your recovery coming along?

hadowajp hadowajp I really like those, but haven't had any luck with saucony collabs lately.

here's today's wear, not SB but really well done. If only Nike did more dunks like this on that side of things.

In fact I'll go on record and say that I think the leather they used on the quartet of releases (linen, acorn, 3m snake, and cocoa) is better than the leather they've used recently on SBs.

Last edited:
they were worn once and not the cncepts package so honestly i didnt know what a non ds pair is going for, but they do look like they can pass as ds.
I've seen used pairs with denim bleed or the suede not clean go for $150 before in 10/10.5......I'm pretty jealous right now also lol

If you don't want them I'll take'em. Don't know where u guys find these deals on WPF, makes me jelly.

Well go ahead and jump on that deal my man. Concepts package or not that's a STEAL. 
happy.gif
. How's your recovery coming along?
going good, thanks for asking.    been feeling like myself more and more slowly over the past few weeks. feels good! back at work and gonna be back finishing my last two semesters at school in the fall if they accept my appeal. 

not a fan of the Jordan inspired Dunks; especially the Space Jams and Concords

patent leather doesn't look right to me

going good, thanks for asking.    been feeling like myself more and more slowly over the past few weeks. feels good! back at work and gonna be back finishing my last two semesters at school in the fall if they accept my appeal. 
Nice. That's good to know man. Sounds like you making a quick recovery.

hadowajp hadowajp I really like those, but haven't had any luck with saucony collabs lately.

here's today's wear, not SB but really well done. If only Nike did more dunks like this on that side of things.

In fact I'll go on record and say that I think the leather they used on the quartet of releases (linen, acorn, 3m snake, and cocoa) is better than the leather they've used recently on SBs.

Still have not worn my acorns maybe next winter

End has treated me well over the years so I may buy the shoe just out of support for the branding but who knows how that release will go

Here's a pic, not mine of the bred low.
FIYAH, too bad it is just a custom. That would be so nice to have to go with Space Jam Lows and Concord lows.

I was REALLY hoping these would look good, but alas...

Not doing it for me. :/ All that brown and beige looks disgusting IMO, and the print vs material thing kills it. 

Unfortunate. Could have been an epic release. 
Yeah I was the same. When I saw the high, it was so ugly it made me like the low. Hahaha

Last edited:
so dude comes in here trying to hype up the shoe, only for some1 finding out he posted em on the bay to resell 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom