2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Honestly still don't believe it. I'm gonna assume that it's part of the "Tiff effect" but I was really hoping these were gonna sit so I could get a pair on disco. I like them, just don't like them that much. Still considering those black/gum Dunks with the stars (I'm not gonna use any nicknames until there's one that's settled on lol) on the back though.
Right.  I mean, remember when the VDay dunks sold out on their release?  But in this case we've seen multiple releases sell out very quickly, so only time will tell.

Some "GR" this has turned out to be. :rofl:

Honestly still don't believe it. I'm gonna assume that it's part of the "Tiff effect" but I was really hoping these were gonna sit so I could get a pair on disco. I like them, just don't like them that much. Still considering those black/gum Dunks with the stars (I'm not gonna use any nicknames until there's one that's settled on lol) on the back though.

I dunno about the tiff hype part. 510's, rivarly pack, and valentines could be found for retail after RD. These bao's are selling out in under 5 min at every online retailer which suggests limited quanities. One blog stated GR and the web ran with it. Even the damn collaborator was only given 2 pairs

for whoever asked the gtown march madness extra laces are dark obsidian like the side panel i prefer them in opposed to the grey

figured id show what was in all those boxes for this months pick ups....bottom row all DS [Yoths are tried on] top 3 SBs are VNDS, ignore the AM90s...sorry nothing for sale..only 1 size 8 Bao for trade [would consider anything]
I don't know why I am hating this morning but really the need for 4 baos and an explanation on what is worn or not?

Last edited:
I dunno about the tiff hype part. 510's, rivarly pack, and valentines could be found for retail after RD. These bao's are selling out in under 5 min at every online retailer which suggests limited quanities. One blog stated GR and the web ran with it. Even the damn collaborator was only given 2 pairs
That's true. Evident that the quantities were pretty limited so I guess it's safe to assume these as a "limited" GR? Glad you got yours from your SO after that size? fiasco even though it was the resell route. I know you were feeling them for the longest.

Everything about this release says GR though, no holds until Saturday, a ton of shops getting them in (albeit not in super high numbers), available in tiny-giant foot sizes.

What's on everybody's wanting to cop list?

My priorities:

4th of July Dunks

AJ1 X SB Dunks (white)

Blue Lobs (getting today or tomorrow)

Takashi 2s

Damn nice...repped but not my size =\
dang those got scooped up quick, it was pretty close to fsr a couple days ago. 

btw.. shoejocky has fsr of baos.. 170 though 
tired.gif
 BUT hes got a the other GR sbs for a good deal under retail! 

Anyone wear a size 10 ??? PM me  NIKE DUNKS ARE MY NEW FRIENDS.. IVE BEEN MISSING OUT MESSING WITH JORDANS ALL THESE YEARS

Last edited:
Im getting into SB's like crazy. Is there a good magazine or online i can look at to see some names of the shoes and info on them etc?

Thanks

Im getting into SB's like crazy. Is there a good magazine or online i can look at to see some names of the shoes and info on them etc?

Thanks
Not sure...But if not thats a great idea for a website tho...Every Dunk ever created with release dates and nicknames

I don't know why I am hating this morning but really the need for 4 baos and an explanation on what is worn or not?
hate all you want dude, I'm enjoying every pair, and if you're really that curious i bought 2 for myself, 1 is a gift for my nephew and the other was gifted to me. theres no need to reply with negative bs, i was posting because I haven't bought anything in years and I'm finally back, just excited man.

Back
Top Bottom