2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I prefer the plastic for some odd reason...

This is my cousins stack but I use the same shelfs...

I don't even use shelves but I know some guys in here swear by them.

Dont hate me Lol.. But i just recently got into Dunks and ive been missing out..Been a long time Jordan fanatic but now i appreciate them both

No hate, I'm the same way. Was a big JB fan and NSW but my taste has changed over the years added with the extra BS that comes with those brands best decision I made was coming over to SB. Kinda pissed that I missed the heyday but most are still available if needed. Also this SB community is mad cool so the transition was easy, because it's about the shoes.

Last edited by a moderator:
No hate, I'm the same way. Was a big JB fan and NSW but my taste has changed over the years added with the extra BS that comes with those brands best decision I made was coming over to SB. Kinda pissed that I missed the heyday but most are still available if needed. Also this SB community is mad cool so the transition was easy, because it's about the shoes.
I agree i just joined NT a week ago and i enjoy reading all the posts as well as helping others find shoes on sites that ive seen. I really like this forum wish i joined a lot sooner

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakeSomeRice

Atlas Bao shipment was lost in transit... Nike is trying to help track them down.. bummer.
i don't know what that means.
It's a reference to the California senator from San Francisco that's accused of gun running, murder for hire, ext. and is connected to shrimp boy a Chinatown gangster. Basically a guy who would campaign against things and then would go around doing those things allegedly lol.

I need to get some kind of shelving. I've had to replace a lot of old nsw boxes with plastic bins due to crushing.

I don't even use shelves but I know some guys in here swear by them.

After stacking more then 8 tall the lower boxes get smashed.. And worrying about pulling that bottom pair to wear ain't a hassle with racks, its only 3 tall x 3 wide per shelf.

Once I get a house, I'll be doing a complete shelf around a office/ walk in closet of my own kicks stacked 3 tall all the way around the room plus some shelfs.. Trying to consolidate some space so I don't have to have my kicks all over the place.

Anyone looking for a size 10 yoth, friend of a friend has a Ds pair up for 200

Last edited:
Personally for me the Dunk wins hands down. Outside of the original color ways and a few notable retros over the years the Air Jordan 1 has been plagued by terrible choices in material/colors/blocking and worst of all availability. When they make a pair that people actually want to get their hands on JB goes and makes it stupid hard to get.

This is a problem with dunks too, but I find it to be especially the case with Jordans.

And I'm including Dunks that aren't SB in my selection.

Last edited:
Comfort: SBs
Uses: You can't go wrong with either if you are looking at it from a build/silhouette rather than cws
Cws: Can't really say since both have cws that are hits and misses. I like the creativity and uniqueness in SBs but Jordan Is have had some nice cws too so it depends on taste.
Fitting: they both fit me fine no complaints

The hype behind Jordan 1's in recent years is crazy to me. Banned 1's I can see but the recent plastic 'leather' 1's, no way. Give me a pair a SB's over 1's and Dunks any day.

PREACH! I love the Chicago 1s, it was the first pair of Jordans I ever owned when I got them on discount when they did the first batch of retros during Jordan's first retirement. My pair got donated when I stopped wearing them and as much as I wanted to buy them when they dropped last year, once I saw them I said NO WAY.

I do love my pair of Banned 1s and my 25th Anniversary 1s are pretty nice too, but I'd take dunks over Js almost every time (and my collection pretty much reflects that)

I think my biggest problem with Jordans is that the brand and its fans seem to take things too seriously. There's no cheek in the pairs that come out. And if there's ever a slip of something fun into the releases, it ends up being hated by the community and talked down.

I was going to bring up the Leroy Smith pair as a terrible release, but giving them a good look a few years later they weren't that bad looking, and I loved the light hearted jokes behind the release.

Last edited:
Looking to buy some Tiffany highs. Do they run true to size? A little narrow? Lose? Let me know guys!!!

Comfort wise sbs hands down imo. 1s fit wayy too narrow and minimal cushioning
Personally for me the Dunk wins hands down. Outside of the original color ways and a few notable retros over the years the Air Jordan 1 has been plagued by terrible choices in material/colors/blocking and worst of all availability. When they make a pair that people actually want to get their hands on JB goes and makes it stupid hard to get.

This is a problem with dunks too, but I find it to be especially the case with Jordans.

And I'm including Dunks that aren't SB in my selection.
The hype behind Jordan 1's in recent years is crazy to me. Banned 1's I can see but the recent plastic 'leather' 1's, no way. Give me a pair a SB's over 1's and Dunks any day.
Comfort: SBs
Uses: You can't go wrong with either if you are looking at it from a build/silhouette rather than cws
Cws: Can't really say since both have cws that are hits and misses. I like the creativity and uniqueness in SBs but Jordan Is have had some nice cws too so it depends on taste.
Fitting: they both fit me fine no complaints
PREACH! I love the Chicago 1s, it was the first pair of Jordans I ever owned when I got them on discount when they did the first batch of retros during Jordan's first retirement. My pair got donated when I stopped wearing them and as much as I wanted to buy them when they dropped last year, once I saw them I said NO WAY.

I do love my pair of Banned 1s and my 25th Anniversary 1s are pretty nice too, but I'd take dunks over Js almost every time (and my collection pretty much reflects that)
ALL REPPED....I like all the Feedback..Im glad i posted

Any1 seen these Custom dunks from Relevant Customs.. GOLD HOLOGRAM..STING RAY..AND PURPLE PYTHON..WOW

Or these Cork Dunk Joints

Last edited:
With how it's popped up on other iD shoes, I wouldn't be surprised to see Cork as a dunk option at some point.

Back
Top Bottom