2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

agree, stock laces only for the bao! 

^ that avator is great by the way.  everytime I go to look away it just reels me back in.

$170 + Shipping Tho?
sick.gif
Nope, $170,000 plus ship xD I was just playing. Error on their site or something.

My 510 dunks finally came in! You guys weren't lying about it being tight af. I'm glad I got a 6.5, it fits perfectly with no discomfort. I feel even a 6 would be snug.
i was told that if it's too tight, put some roshe insoles in em. Still haven't gotten my hands on any rosheruns yet though.

no lie quality of suede on pics on the royal highs got me doing a double take... might have to cop online and to c em in person to decide if ima keep em or sell em to a fellow NTer

Those royal dunk highs are gonna be copped! I feel like there are shoes I want but don't necessarily believe I want to cop but I always regret those down the road like with the CNY so I'm gonna just scoop onRD

That's reassuring lol..thanks for the heads up!
Did you get both pairs or which? I'm liking the way the royals look but I feel like I'd never wear them since royal isn't really a color I wear.

I grabbed royal worst case I can use them for a sole swap on my 1's down the line

But the soles aren't the same, and the only problems people have with 1s and Dunks are all based on leather chipping/flaking and takes a really long time to show up.

Anybody have a lead on the bhm dunks?

Ebay for retail

I have both lows and the McRads and they're way better looking in real life. The red suede toe pops on the 2013's and the coral midsole on the 14's looks dope as **** in person. McRads are considered by some to be BHM highs but I think that just due to Nike collabing with a black skater and the shoes releasing in Feb.

BHM's are sooo slept on.

Captain America SB's are now available on Ebay from Taiwan. 

Sizes 8, 8.5, 9, 10, 10.5, 11, & 12 - $124.99 + 20 Shipping. (Not a bad price when compared to other early offerings on Ebay recently)

Still gonna wait for the stateside release, but figured some might want to jump on em at that price.

LL

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Dunk-High-Premium-SB-Captain-America-Independence-Day-Skate-Boarding-Shoes-/310940323536?pt=US_Men_s_Athletic_Footwear&var=&hash=item48657cced0

TBH, if I had more funds at the moment I'd cop for that price. Hopefully you guys scoop them up...
^^^^Repped. I copped. O well, I really like these. The extra $30 bucks is worth it to me. Recent pickups

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom