2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Liking the 2 Ale Brown Lows.

recent wear:

It's not just these days... That's been the case for a loooong time now. People are more comfortable with "normal", and if u like something outside of the norm, people can't stand it. It's causing a strange phenomenon as of late though, with people trying TOO hard to be "different", wearing things like leather skirts (men, of course) and leggings in an attempt to be "fashion-forward" and "unique". But there's a reason men didn't wear women's clothes (besides cross-dressers and ******'s, of course) and the other ridiculous nonsense you see the "fashion icons" wearing and designers putting out... I'm all for individuality, and it doesn't bother me either way what someone wants to wear. I just find it odd and kind of lame that people dub things "stylish" just because it's different. Weird times we are in...
Preach brother. Right on.

I love this thread because, unlike others, where you get repped for derision, here camaraderie is fostered.  I think SB Dunks lend themselves easily to chill people.  I think it is due in part to their purposefully casual, yet utilitarian, silhouette, and comfort.  Thanks!
Yep, you came to right place my friend. Exactly what I was saying just a few pages back.
glasses.gif

Anyone know when those team reds coming out?

Should be October.

I love this thread because, unlike others, where you get repped for derision, here camaraderie is fostered.  I think SB Dunks lend themselves easily to chill people.  I think it is due in part to their purposefully casual, yet utilitarian, silhouette, and comfort.  Thanks!

No doubt. Welcome my dude.

^Sneakfan I'm with you and everyone else on these, I can't wait to get my hands on a pair, I hope that they make them in a size 13, LMAO!!!!  I've just started collecting SB's as of this year, I'm already at 6 pairs!  I have to stop the madness!  That sale at martini did/didn't help this weekend, I was able to scoop up the slate blues in a 13!

^Sneakfan I'm with you and everyone else on these, I can't wait to get my hands on a pair, I hope that they make them in a size 13, LMAO!!!!  I've just started collecting SB's as of this year, I'm already at 6 pairs!  I have to stop the madness!  That sale at martini did/didn't help this weekend, I was able to scoop up the slate blues in a 13!
I was looking for those, no luck in a 12 haha.  I didn't want to place an order and pay $12 shipping for just one pair so I added the Sequoias to my order instead and got both shipped for $14.  Probably should've went with the Anthracite Highs instead, but they just would've been a consolation prize for the Clay Highs that I'm hunting down.  At least I finally have Charcoals!

I was going to pull the trigger on two pairs, but I had already ordered the grey lows from blitz on Thursday.  I got two pairs that were on my list, plus I know a spot that has the sequoias for the low in the sqwatch size.  I'm keeping those on the list of pickups for later on!  Glad to hear you finally got your hands on the charcoals!

^^^Yeah, I rarely am able to obtain the nicer pairs that get posted on there. It was a lot easier a year or two ago...

Figured I'd post the steal hear anyway lol....

I heard that deal at Kissimee and I was gonna go check it out this week since I'll be over at Disney World. Thanks man!

I was waiting for the Tars to go on sale but those did not sit like I thought it would. There are still pairs out there for full price but I dont want that.

I need to post pics of recent dunk pickups (SBs and Is). I'll do it after I grab the Celtics.

Last edited:
Those Team Reds are sweet. Also really feeling the Gamma Oranges. Are the Orange joints October as well? I didn't see a date posted anywhere in here?

Gamma orange look great. Definitely will pick up those and probably the team reds.

Also, if anyone could help me with a Legit
Check on a pair of pushead 1s pm me please.

nike sb x neckface collab. 

563665_550152701674963_676529350_n.jpg

Nike SB teams up in 2013 with legendary graffiti artist Neck Face  for a collection similar to what we saw last year with Pushead. Dropping part of the Fall 2013 line up the series consists of a Blazer Mid LR which comes in an all nylon upper, the Braata LR which comes in a deconstructed canvas upper, and the Satire low, which comes in an open mesh. All three styles carry the neckface font throughout the footwear.

Additionally there is an apparel line to follow, including hats, and other Summer gear. Check out the images above.

http://n-sb.org/news/16601-nike-sb-...ublisher&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=news

no dunks though but still excited to see what comes out.

nike sb x neckface collab. 
563665_550152701674963_676529350_n.jpg

Nike SB teams up in 2013 with legendary graffiti artist Neck Face for a collection similar to what we saw last year with Pushead. Dropping part of the Fall 2013 line up the series consists of a Blazer Mid LR which comes in an all nylon upper, the Braata LR which comes in a deconstructed canvas upper, and the Satire low, which comes in an open mesh. All three styles carry the neckface font throughout the footwear.

Additionally there is an apparel line to follow, including hats, and other Summer gear. Check out the images above.

http://n-sb.org/news/16601-nike-sb-...ublisher&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=news
no dunks though but still excited to see what comes out.

hmmm, no dunk & a chunky *** blazer that no 1 likes & has FSR's everywhere...Pass

Meh. BP's tactics of juicing up hype for the past couple releases and the 'changing release date' for this pair kind of killed my interest in this shoe.. I'm gonna go for em if I can get em' easily. But if the hype gets ******ed on these I'll use the e-z pass.

Last edited:
Sucks we have to wait til October for the team reds, WOF look nice but damn I have so many black/red kicks as it is...

Back
Top Bottom