2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Originally Posted by BRoOkLyN x KinG

no 420 dunks this year ?

This urks the *@%@ outta me that their isn't going to be another one this year
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by heatking

120 for some rayguns was probably fake. you guys got to take that into consideration that a lot of the pink box sb's are faked. newbies don't know the difference between real and fake older SBs.

their some rayguns on ebay right now for 750 bid and 1k buyout
Lol. 750 for some ray guns? You serious bro? Ds pairs go for like 225 

120 for some rayguns was probably fake. you guys got to take that into consideration that a lot of the pink box sb's are faked. newbies don't know the difference between real and fake older SBs.

Originally Posted by igniteandexcitee

damn i figured the hype had died on most SBs.  Guess not...

Originally Posted by togusa

nike-sb-dunk-high-kozik_03.jpg

New images surfaced recently.  These look much worse than the previews a few months back imo... 

i dont think their that bad they just are tied tight (factory lace) they need to them breathe a lil sheeeeshh

Originally Posted by togusa

nike-sb-dunk-high-kozik_03.jpg

New images surfaced recently.  These look much worse than the previews a few months back imo... 

i dont think their that bad they just are tied tight (factory lace) they need to them breathe a lil sheeeeshh

Nike doesn't need to do anything with the SB line..just because they don't consistently drop "heat" doesn't mean they need to change. They do exactly what they're supposed to do IMO. Sure, it would be nice to see something cool like the four twenty kicks that have dropped in the past but if that doesn't happen I'll continue to cop GR dunks left and right just because I love the look of them

Nike doesn't need to do anything with the SB line..just because they don't consistently drop "heat" doesn't mean they need to change. They do exactly what they're supposed to do IMO. Sure, it would be nice to see something cool like the four twenty kicks that have dropped in the past but if that doesn't happen I'll continue to cop GR dunks left and right just because I love the look of them

Originally Posted by emier2

The hype has died. They used to go for more back in the day. The prices used to be more like 260-300. Rayguns are a beautiful pair and are well worth the cash. They would obviously take longer to sell now though. The market value for SB's def has decreased, but the market hasn't bottomed out altogether like it did for runners and forces... A lot of blue box releases are still fetching high prices (Skunks, Cosby's, Brain Wrecks).

Originally Posted by emier2

The hype has died. They used to go for more back in the day. The prices used to be more like 260-300. Rayguns are a beautiful pair and are well worth the cash. They would obviously take longer to sell now though. The market value for SB's def has decreased, but the market hasn't bottomed out altogether like it did for runners and forces... A lot of blue box releases are still fetching high prices (Skunks, Cosby's, Brain Wrecks).

^someone had a ds or worn once pair in the buy/sell for 160 and had to price drop before they sold.. ahh i missed out!

^someone had a ds or worn once pair in the buy/sell for 160 and had to price drop before they sold.. ahh i missed out!

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

I saw that. Good deal. !%@* is always priced to sell here though. On the other site is priced to sit lmao. I guess it's all about how long you want to wait before you get the cash. I think that the prices for SB's in the buy/sell here are lower too because of the fact that the amount of SB heads on this site is fairly minuscule. I remember I saw some VVNDS Sz.12 Sea Crystal Highs move for 140 shipped not too long ago

Back
Top Bottom