2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Bluetile Skate Shop in SC got the baos but not sure if they are doing phone orders....give em a call: 803-376-1880 

This based guy is a dickhead
Repped. because info, not dickhead.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I need one of those *__ joints that will auto-call phone numbers and ring me back when it's not busy anymore... who remembers this feature from momma Bell in the late 90's when you wanted to call The Box to get your favorite video played?

guess im new. too bad i couldnt get my acct back after nt redid their site.

edit: i do admit im really really new to the phone ordering from locals too

Last edited:
Perhaps Im the odd one out here but I almost NEVER wait to un-ds a shoe. 

I feel like a kid in candy store when that box is on my porch. Can't wait to throw new shoes on. 

phone orders were the **** back a couple years ago when not many people thought about it.. it's how I got a lot of my releases without dealing with the beasts in NYC camping out or being unruly..

It's more difficult now that everyone else is on it! Good thing I'm not into sneaker game as much as I was back then! :D

I feel like a kid in candy store when that box is on my porch. Can't wait to throw new shoes on. 

Me exactly. I beat the sh*t outta all my pairs too.

Why wait to rock your kicks. We don't know what tomorrow holds.

Repped.

This is me. When I get a new pair of shoes, I wear them right away. They are part of my collection and shoes are meant to be worn. Getting a pair of Royal 1s next week. They will be rocked to the ground. I seriously SMH at people who have a majority of their collection DS. In my eyes they care more about the dollar value of their sneakers than the actual sneakers. To each his own, but seriously I completely agree with you and that feeling of can't wait to throw em on.

Back
Top Bottom