2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So one is blue and the other is red? Sneakercon nerds just blew their load.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow probably the most unique thing they've done on shoes in a while. Fingers crossed
Also mine will be the first to wear away!

aye lemme know if you are letting go of some stuff for her--she and I wear the same size :D

I'm callin' dibs!

I'm a hoarder but I'll keep you in mind

I know it´s not an SB, but can anyone tell me if the Dunk Hi Jordan Pack 'Breds' are worth anything/hard to find? Sobody wants to sell them to me really cheap, I already got the real Jordan 1s though.

http://6.kicksonfire.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/IMG_0625.jpeg

I paid 56 shipped like a year ago

Those AJ x Nike SB's don't look bad, definitely interesting since they got that Statue of Liberty vibe with them but still gonna pass...I can't deal with overly hype shoes and since those look better than the first pair, they definitely will be

Wait. Maybe Im missing something here. 

I was under the assumption the white scratches completely off to get down to the black/blue+red

....its one pair.

From ndc

The two Lance Mountain Nike SB x AJIs recreate this aesthetic by mismatching both a black/red and black/royal colorway in one pair and then covering the colors, DIY-style, with black or white paint.

For those that didn't double or triple up on the first model... Think about it now.. Might need some for possible trades if you miss out on these. Just sayin'.

Yeah, gotta be two pairs. Going from a white layer to a black layer then the final layer seems too tedious.

Wait. Maybe Im missing something here. 

I was under the assumption the white scratches completely off to get down to the black/blue+red
Yeah there's two pairs. The 4 photos show two before and afters (one starting white, one starting black, both ending in Bred and Royal cw's)

Back
Top Bottom