2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

my wife's giraffe's arrived from tactics.. Size 6 fit perfectly.

^ Nice! My girl barely wears the sneakers I get her. I even bought her ones that she said she wanted and still has yet to wear them. They're just sitting DS in my shoe shelf literally collecting dust. Guess she's just not really a sneaker-type girl. :\

^ Nice! My girl barely wears the sneakers I get her. I even bought her ones that she said she wanted and still has yet to wear them. They're just sitting DS in my shoe shelf literally collecting dust. Guess she's just not really a sneaker-type girl. :\

Luckily my wife is cheap. 2/5 buck flip flops from old navy. Every color they have and under 40 bucks.

Luckily my wife is cheap. 2/5 buck flip flops from old navy. Every color they have and under 40 bucks.

My old lady's the same way she has a few higher priced heels, but mostly wears $20 flats. she has all the Og 1's from last year that I bought her but has only worn shadows once and has told me multiple times to sell the set.

Many times she has told me not to buy her any sneakers because they're too expensive...

My old lady's the same way she has a few higher priced heels, but mostly wears $20 flats. she has all the Og 1's from last year that I bought her but has only worn shadows once and has told me multiple times to sell the set.

Many times she has told me not to buy her any sneakers because they're too expensive...

She's got a few shoes, pair of Jordan's, pair of free 5.0, few converse, pair of uggs. But she's basic with shoes. To many coach purses though, so those make up for it.

my wife didn't really wear Nikes before meeting me... I've helped her amass quite the little collection - mostly runners and a few Jordan's/Kobe's.

mismatch day at her work.

Last edited:
She's got a few shoes, pair of Jordan's, pair of free 5.0, few converse, pair of uggs. But she's basic with shoes. To many coach purses though, so those make up for it.
Right?! What's up with the purses I don't have room to talk I guess

Right?! What's up with the purses I don't have room to talk I guess

Yo me either. Actually the purses are kinda my fault, my wife and I have been together 9 years(celebrating out first wedding anniversary in June, has sweethearts) but when I was 19 we got engaged, and I mentioned to her it would be funny to buy her a coach purse and out the engagement ring in the purse for Xmas, and I ended up doing it. Kinda lame, but anyway it's been tradition every year she gets a coach purse for christmas. She's accumulated quite a few. So I can't be to mad since in a way it's my fault. Every once in a while a new one pops up, like wtf?!!, but she does the same thing when ups drops off some shoes. Haha

So... what size does she wear? 

don't know if anyone saw, but clockwork skate shop is doing in store only release on the baos tomorrow morning starting at 10 am.

http://www.barewiresurfshop.com/collections/mens-footwear/products/nikesbdunkhighprmsh $75 w/ free shipping - sz's 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11.5, 12, 13

http://www.barewiresurfshop.com/col...cts/nikesbdunkhighpremium-blackblk-unired-wht $68 w/ free shipping - sz's 9.5, 10, 11, 11.5, 12, 13

the rest of these require a purchase of $60 to include free shipping

http://www.barewiresurfshop.com/collections/mens-footwear/products/nikesbdunklowproteamredsailalebrw $54 - sz's 8.5, 9, 9.5, 11.5, 12, 13

http://www.barewiresurfshop.com/col...s/nikedunklowprosbblackspruceteamred-al-brown $56 - sz's 8.5 thru 11.5, 13

whoa, dont know how i feel about them mismatching so much, especially on the toe box. went from "sure cop" to "on the fence."

Last edited:
resn dunks i won on ebay a couple weeks ago finally arrived.
Took a few pics. Not bad for 130. Already switched the gucci laces out for the blacks.
If any body wants the gucci laces let me know i wouldnt mind throwing them in an envelope and sending them off. They a little short for highs it seems though.

Back
Top Bottom