2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Idk man so I cant recall if theyre dropping the heel stars in summer but ive been doing some IG research lol heres what I have... Black sheep is based in North Carolina... fully laced seems to be implying that they threw in something for the ISO versions. Black sheep commented this on that post...

Lately fully laced has been giving homage to the 92 mens olympic basketball team aka "The Dream Team". They made a sweater with laces like this in em...

I commented on this post that they would look awesome as SB laces for those star heel highs releasing. When I saw Fully laces post tonight I went back to the lace post n saw black sheep comment on this post aswell, a couple posts after mine... I dont stalk black sheep so idk if they frequently or ever posted on fully laces posts b4 this...

In conclusion im thinking black sheeps x NikeSB collab are those heel star highs and the theme revolves around paying homage to the dream team, with the strips of the US flag being found on the Alternate laces (SB laces hopefully) supplied by fully laced. Tongue tag being Gold for the Gold medals they won, and black being the primary color due to the shop being called blacksheep... its late n maybe im just reaching hahaha XD anyways like RT says lettuce discuss! Good night fellow NTers I look forward to the responses tomorrow :smile:

In conclusion im thinking black sheeps x NikeSB collab are those heel star highs and the theme revolves around paying homage to the dream team, with the strips of the US flag being found on the Alternate laces (SB laces hopefully) supplied by fully laced. Tongue tag being Gold for the Gold medals they won, and black being the primary color due to the shop being called blacksheep... its late n maybe im just reaching hahaha XD anyways like RT says lettuce discuss! Good night fellow NTers I look forward to the responses tomorrow :smile:
Other than those red/white striped laces might look good on the "Stars" High (or whatever they're being called)..... I don't see what that shoe's theme has anything to do with a "boombox" theme that BlackSheep has been hinting at all day on Instagram. Seems like a big reach, but hopefully we'll have more info tomorrow from BlackSheep as they mentioned a full preview/press release.

Last edited:
I'm an hour and a half away from Black Sheep....might have to make a mini roadtrip depending on how they look.....the box is stupid fresh though (dat throwback lingo)

ANyone know if the Baohaus dunks are available anywhere yet?
They were available online at Size?

And instore in several shop (see previous pages) but seems to be sold out.

More stock coming today or tomorrow.

Pretty limited it seems in UK/Eu.  They were gone in a second on Size, so I assume they were only allocated a handful.

I wondered the same thing.. you are correct though. I confirmed with a friend.

Thank God, slowly but surely I'm picking up on the lingo used in this thread :lol:

Y'all know that by Saturday the thread is going to come to life with lists of phone order places. I'd hold still right now unless your local local gets them in.

Man this thread easily moves 10+ pages on a daily basis, I hope your prediction is extremely inaccurate even though I know you're right lol. The weekend that the Nike SB Dunk Rival Pack dropped the thread easily grew 30+ pages longer :smh:

Other than those red/white striped laces might look good on the "Stars" High (or whatever they're being called)..... I don't see what that shoe's theme has anything to do with a "boombox" theme that BlackSheep has been hinting at all day on Instagram. Seems like a big reach, but hopefully we'll have more info tomorrow from BlackSheep as they mentioned a full preview/press release.

Yea thats the only thing thats out of place in my hypothesis... boomboxes were pretty much outta style by the beginning of the 90s with walkmans hitting the scene lol

"SB's fell off" but watch, all the beasts and resellers will be in full effect with the "oh, SB making a come back with that".....but god damn that box is dope!! I wish I was in NC just for a chance at that box

Yea thats the only thing thats out of place in my hypothesis... boomboxes were pretty much outta style by the beginning of the 90s with walkmans hitting the scene lol

Walkmans first hit the scene in 1979, I remember having my first one in elementary school in the mid 80s, by the 90s discmans were starting to become popular and I remember for most of my high school years having one model or another in my backpack.

Boomboxes have enjoyed something of a slight revival amongst the hipster crowd, but even that was a few years back, I remember Lasonic put out a big boom box with no tape deck, but a spot in the center with an iPod dock.

This was the last big hurrah in boombox tech, I sold the hell out of these when I worked in small electronics at Circuit City at the end of the 90s/early 00s, thing was a beast but sucked batteries down like crazy. I think they may have made an updated model with an iPod dock later on in the decade, but I'd hung up my retail spurs by that point and avoided going into those stores as much as possible.

Deff looking forward to blacksheep, brooklyn projects (I refuse to purchase the branded version), captain America and giraffes here in the future. deff wanna build a relationship here with the local around my college as I've honestly never even gone in there past getting parts for my penny. I used to be cool with my old "local" but I had to travel to their main store about an hour away for qs and stuff.

Now I'm confused. I said the stripes are probably under the flaps/straps/wings/whatever but someone posted a pic clearly showing they weren't.

So I can't take that quality claim seriously until I do see a pair with stripes.
I'm with you. Passing either way though.
question - i'm gonna pick up the giraffe dunks for my wife.. if she is a 6Y.. then a 6 in men's should work right? My Nike Outlet days are telling me "yes".
Do me a solid and post some on-feets when she gets them in. Been thinking about scooping for my wife as well, but not too many pics out there of lows on the ladies that I've liked.

Haha yeah I know, it's all good. I didn't mean it to sound defensive either. Plus I have a hard time believing they could be as good or better quality than SOMPs anyhow.
Bringing heat with the info, bro! Even though I'm passing on those joints for sure.....respect.
Dopeness. Pure, unfiltered, DOPEness.
I forgot to add MJ grew up and went to college in North Carolina
wink.gif
That's right! And don't ever forget it! Haha. (GoHeels) Slight derail - scooped a '82 UNC MJ replica jersey a few weeks back. The grail of Jordan Jersey's. Was real pumped. Shall get broken out with the UNC SBs at some point no doubt.
"SB's fell off" but watch, all the beasts and resellers will be in full effect with the "oh, SB making a come back with that".....but god damn that box is dope!! I wish I was in NC just for a chance at that box
Dude I'm driving distance (few hours) from Black Sheep. Going to be a MADHOUSE. Did you see the pics they posted for Rivalry Pack / Concord Restock...and one of the first places to have campers for Tiffs. I don't even know if I wanna TRY. I just hope what is in the box is dope. I'll take dope kicks over missing out on mediocre kicks with a dope box anyday. I feel you though!

Dude I'm driving distance (few hours) from Black Sheep. Going to be a MADHOUSE. Did you see the pics they posted for Rivalry Pack / Concord Restock...and one of the first places to have campers for Tiffs. I don't even know if I wanna TRY. I just hope what is in the box is dope. I'll take dope kicks over missing out on mediocre kicks with a dope box anyday. I feel you though!
Yeah I remember those pics but I'm with you, if the shoes themselves are only so-so the box is pretty much useless lol. I'll be checking out blacksheep's website all day for that preview today tho.

I'm an hour and a half away from Black Sheep....might have to make a mini roadtrip depending on how they look.....the box is stupid fresh though (dat throwback lingo)
You'd be a fool not to.
This is one release I'd probably pay resale for. That box is amazing.

I'm finally going to make my way up to blacksheep from SC, I'm about an hour away, so it's worth the trip in my opinion!

Back
Top Bottom