2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dunk High – Black – Infrared | Holiday 2013

4th quarter seems to be looking nice. Looking forward to the burgundy/gum lows around October.

December should also have a brown high top. Apparently it's inspired by coffee shops. The laces are gonna have a pattern that mimic that thing they do with the foam on cappuccino's. I believe it'll be a mix of suede and leather. Can't remember though.

Feelin the materials on the High posted above.

Would def. look good with some black laces.

Dope feelgoods up there !

Feelin the materials on the High posted above.

Would def. look good with some black laces.
Yeah agreed, throw some black laces in there and you got a perfect beater, hard to ruin black on black on black !

Last edited:
A lot of traffic in here today.

SPOTs came in from Civil - Yeah I know Mr. Me Too

Also picked up the Thunder Blues from ebay for $70 shipped. Love the classic SB style and Georgetown like color way.

Pics to come
Nice pickup!! I copped Thunder Blues at retail, but not mad at that at all. GREAT shoe. I find myself rocking it with tons of stuff.

So I Missed One Day & There Were Like 10 New Pages, Lmao. But Is This TeamSB Thing Still Going Down? If So Sign Me Up 
happy.gif

Dope Feelgoods.

Those Infrared Highs Look Promising. 
nerd.gif

Just got a pair of lightly worn piet mondrian's.  I'm pumped, one of my all time favorites.  Seller wanted 140, I talked him down to 110. Maybe could have gone lower if I tried hard enough 
laugh.gif

He said they are 8 or 9 out of 10 and I made him clean the canvas and send pics.  They look good so I'm hoping I got a good deal. I'll post pics when they come in. 
just out of curiosity, for anyone who knows, 

what is the goin rate for a pair of piet worn a few times (seller said 3 or 4)?

I think I got a great deal but I wanna be sure for my own piece of mind lol  
wink.gif

Could it be ?!?!?!?! Last time they hooked up we all know wat occurred . ... Wat they gonna come up with for Pt. 2 ?

Could it be ?!?!?!?! Last time they hooked up we all know wat occurred . ... Wat they gonna come up with for Pt. 2 ?
I'm giving up hope on them already 
laugh.gif
 No skateshop around me, most shops won't take phone orders so I guess I'm SOL

defintely not feelin those new GR colorways :/

but DMND Supply + Nike....hopefully it is an SB, fingers crossed

and if it is i wonder if they will follow the trend of releasing as a QS after the main release

I have to say though that NBs customer service is miles beyond Nike though. I had some minor paint chipping on my elite 999s and contacted NB thru email about it. They got back to me the same day and sent me a brand new pair from their online stock as well as a $20 credit. I doubt nike would ever get back that fast and handle it the way they did.

There was a time when Nike's customer service was pretty damn good too.

One of the ways I got into hoarding sneaks as opposed to just being a dude who bought more kicks than the average cat was through Nike's customer service policy. I worked with this dude who started exploiting Nike's warranty policy. He would buy used or almost beat kicks from people for dirt cheap and puncture the bubble or whatever in a way that appeared natural. Nike's policy was to replace the shoe or offer a voucher for MSRP for up to 3 years from production date on the shoe. (I think this policy still exists in some form, but the window is way smaller.) Anyway, Nike was happy to keep those vouchers coming in. The whole process was done by snail mail at the time. ...Timberland had/has an almost identical policy.

Anyway, I don't doubt the truth of what you say, but it's all related to the amount of leverage a company has over their consumers. Treating customers well costs resources to a company, so most will only treat you as well as they feel they need to. Nike's competitors can't beat Nike in cache, but they can invest in other areas to try to improve your overall brand experience. ...It's like small market teams who invest in their farm systems. :D

Bust out the Paris Dunks :smokin

Ha. Nah. I'm not holding like that. Though I did somewhat consider buying a pair of Londons recently.

SBs are really the weakest part of my overall collection. I'm going to work on improving it though. So, stay tuned!

Is 250 For Mosquitos To Much Guy Want Ro Pull The Trig But Not If I Can Get Cheaper ?
I'm not up to par on the mosquitoes but I definitely wouldn't pay anywhere near 250 for those . Not even if I was P. Diddy Ballin' .

Back
Top Bottom