2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Also if you're looking for a cheap way to stack your kicks and save the boxes use moving boxes. I got the idea from shoe wolf and his recommend for a box that was 20x15x15 worked out as it holds 6 pairs of dunks neatly and easy to box up. however you have to go to a specialty box store and the boxes run about $4 a pop so it doesn't end up being cheap as opposed to a rack.

So I went the cheaper way and got the small moving boxes from Home Depot. They measure 16 x 12 x 12. They fit 3 dunk boxes or jordan boxes with a bit of room height wise however they do stick out of the box so you can't seal the boxes but it's still a convenient way to store and move. Also I'm a size 11 so for you smaller footed people it might work out better.

Obviously if you mind the branding on the side not for you but still they're only 74 cents each. It's super clean and makes shoes easily accessible since their only stacked 3 at a time.
it seems like a good idea until you realize how much easier it is for all your kicks to go missing if someone were to break into your house.

Firecrackers> these

This years 4th of July.
#TeamOCD

But yeah these pics were posted back in February and discussed quite a bit then.

Also back then I mentioned that someone photoshopped that to make it look like a pair when it really is just one shoe.

Last edited:
If someone's in your house they're pretty much gone anyways :lol:

Word lol. I leave my dorm unlocked a lot of the time on purpose and by accident and I'm always afraid that I'm going to come back see my jewelry and kicks gone :D. One of these days I'll learn haha.

J-Rods for today.
Drooling
Word lol. I leave my dorm unlocked a lot of the time on purpose and by accident and I'm always afraid that I'm going to come back see my jewelry and kicks gone
happy.gif
. One of these days I'll learn haha.
I don't know why but this made me chuckle... like the shoes were equated with some diamonds!

Drooling

I don't know why but this made me chuckle... like the shoes were equated with some diamonds!

Yeah I guess I should've said my earrings and my necklaces lol. Seems mad bruno now that I look at it smh. But yeah, there's a few sneaker dudes on my floor alongside the hundreds of other people in the dorm itself haha. Can't wait to be in a suite next semester, no need to worry about people getting into my stuff.

Carrying 3 shoes boxes at a time isnt much of a task, i dont think those boxes will make it that much easier for a thief lol.

Originally Posted by byukid View Post

http://www.findanyshoes.info/313171...usa-white-sport-red-midnight-navy-p-4750.html

There's no way this is real, right?

im kind of curious about this one. The prices are inline with what they should be but they seem to have a FSR of almost every dunk. Anyone??????????
You answered your own question. FSR of almost every dunk. Also, $190 for DS Born in the USA would be quite the come up.

You can risk it if you would like, but my personal advice would be to stay away. I think @mints  or someone else basically said the same right after posted.

they dont even list any email to contact them, its just one of those "contact us forms"        i wouldnt waste my time

Back
Top Bottom