2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I didn't get shipping info either but my order says completed and the money was charged this morning
That's strange. I'm pretty sure since it states completed that maybe they'll be shipping your order eventually. What's the time stamp of your order getting processed that shows on the site? I saw that some folks who purchased like 3mins or so in got their orders cancelled. I would imagine they'd inform you of an order cancellation already if you order was truly cancelled. Hope it works out for you.

Last edited:

ebates is crap.  a good number of my purchases never got credited.  they never paid out my money when they were supposed to.  i emailed them about it and never received a response.  
sorry to hear that. there are bad experiences with everything I guess, but mine has been good so far. I'll keep my fingers crossed

That's strange. I'm pretty sure since it states completed that maybe they'll be shipping your order eventually. What's the time stamp of your order getting processed that shows on the site? I saw that some folks who purchased like 3mins or so in got their orders cancelled. I would imagine they'd inform you of an order cancellation already if you order was truly cancelled. Hope it works out for you.
I was out at like 00:02 , so I think I made it. They said they don't charge til they fill And I got charged this morning.
To the cancelled...what does your order status say? That might clear things up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Every time I see a pic of the hoya's I want them more but I can't.... I just bought the tiffs and a jetski today.. Smh ... Atleast if I sell the jetski I can make some money for more sneakers..

Back
Top Bottom