2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I've seen a pair on Ebay pretty much going for retail ~ $250.  Demand has really gone down for them since it's no longer the holidays.  This is probably the best time to find a steal before they start disappearing from the market.  

^ This right here. Was scouring Ebay for my size last little while and you can find em for $250 depending on your size.

A while back (prob around the tiff release) someone posted a comprehensive skate shop list. Does anyone remember what I'm talking about (need to do some homework this week)? Trying to dig it up now but this thread moves too fast...

Thanks in advance for any help.

Oh, and before it happens: [insert snarky reply featuring Cam'ron gif via MaxDunker]
I don't like the idea of a comprehensive list, it gives everyone access to all the same info without putting in any of the work. I don't know every store, but I haven't done the work to deserve it. I'll learn as I go, how it should be to keep it easy to cop SB's with help and a little bit of experience.

Roughly 45 pairs of SOMPs on the bay...maybe, BP wasn't lying this time around on how limited these are.

Folks slept so hard on these. I thought there was going to be a crazy line for these at my local spot. I was the only person there for a few hours. By the time the store opened there were like 5 people total smh.

Well this time NY received about 70% of all the SOMPS. Outside of Brooklyn Projects, most stores IF they got em, got 10 pairs or less.

As true as this is, I think I'd rather be in a situation of living in a place where SBs are not popular and you have a few stores that carry them.

Man, that would make collecting them SO easy.

NYC sure gets the lion's share... but let's be honest here you're gonna have to claw through the pack most of the time to get anything

Yeah im not sure I would like struggling my way through every release.. I can't even describe how easy it is in Canada. Not as many places get much heat though:frown:

As true as this is, I think I'd rather be in a situation of living in a place where SBs are not popular and you have a few stores that carry them.

NYC sure gets the lion's share... but let's be honest here you're gonna have to claw through the pack most of the time to get anything
Not true, Most SBs don't selling fast  here. QS sell but not as fast as you may think. NYC is a Jordan and Foamposite. Well, NYC has a lot of hypebeast.

exactly. This was a rare event where hypebeasts/resellers weren't out in full force to pick these up. Even though I'm in NY most of stuff comes from knowing which sites are dropping shoes because lines are just so unruly on release day.

exactly. This was a rare event where hypebeasts/resellers weren't out in full force to pick these up. Even though I'm in NY most of stuff comes from knowing which sites are dropping shoes because lines are just so unruly on release day.
For SBs?! I don't know where you go but I never have trouble in the city with most SBs. 

Fiat currency is nothing like gold, you cant print it. Watch from 3:15 my point stands, everything you just said, is invalid and inacurate, do your research, gold has been valuable for thousands of years, you are wrong. I aint trying to educate someone who doesnt want to learn but the video above refutes all your claims and would educate you to why gold has value ,if you took half as much time as you did talking and replying in actually listening and watching and learning you would know that, i agree this isnt the place for the discussion, but your reply screamed uneducated on this matter and deserved a reply. Id like to see you carry a barrel of oil on your back or a mighty oak to trade
laugh.gif
tired.gif
You are the MAN. 

Would rep 1,000x if it mattered 

Not true, Most SBs don't selling fast  here. QS sell but not as fast as you may think. NYC is a Jordan and Foamposite. Well, NYC has a lot of hypebeast.

Please don't rub salt in my wounds... If grabbing SBs really is easy in NYC then I envy all New Yorkers.

But for now, let me believe there is some balance in this world. :smile:

Please don't rub salt in my wounds... If grabbing SBs really is easy in NYC then I envy all New Yorkers.

But for now, let me believe there is some balance in this world.
smile.gif
SBs may be easy but nearly everything else is a struggle
mean.gif

Yeah, I gotta admit the reselling was definitely tamer than I expected.
It has to be the colourway.
It's a conservative shoe and the demand was just a bit lower than expected. NT doesn't represent the whole.
Good though that people are controlling themselves and refusing to pay outrageous mark up. That's how you control the hobby.. not someone who only sees $$$.

I still have mines after all these years. Excellent pickup

Nice homie! They still look really good! Yea I had a pair when they first released and they were my favorite pair. I wore them to the ground and even traveled all around Asia with them so they were really sentimental to me but they got stolen when I was living in San Jose. They were all beat up so im thinking the people who robbed me knew how much the shoes meant to me I was really distraught lol but now all is great again since I finally found a DS pair. They are once again my favorite pair out of all my pairs! Ive taken them out of the box every morning when I wake up and again before I sleep since I copped hahaha

But for now, let me believe there is some balance in this world.
smile.gif
Nah, No Salt rubbing. Just saying, this city is not big on SBs except for the super hyped ones like the Tiffs, 112s, etc. 

Back
Top Bottom