2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dude that really really sucks man. I ordered my pair yesterday and I got a shipping confirmation so I'm happy. Good luck with you search, hopefully you'll get em before long!

Yea me too. There is a pair on ebay and the auction ended at 9pm and it just went past $150 shipped im good. Most likely whoever wins the auction will flake on payment lol i offered dude 140 shipped and he said he wanted to wait and see how much he could get haha

They could have given you the option to see if you're willing to buy at reduce cost

Naw I wouldnt have copped if the shoes arent on point. Ppl post em on ebay every week or every other week so im not trippn. But I rather cop from a shop then a private seller any day

Woah... Sorry to hear that bro. I live in Toronto and picked up mine locally and no one was even interested in these. out here is not like the states and most kids buying stuff up here are just for all reselling. I ran to that store when i saw their IG post :D

Capsule Store always has some stand up dudes in there and are always friendly. They treat everyone the same. Awesome customer service from them to tell you there was a defect in the shoe.

Yea but I asked them if I could cop another shoe instead and if they could waive the 19 CAD shipping charge and they said no and offered me two free pairs of socks lol thats not good customer service. They should have shot me a promocode or offered me a discount.

*laughs like a crazy person*

Dude, unless you want to pay 700+ for a pair of tiffs in that size... you're pretty much **** outta luck.

That release gave me atleast 100 grey hairs and I still have no Tiffs to show for it XD

Sorry man, only way atm is through stone cold cash, and lots of it.

I know I'm asking for the purple unicorn.

What's funny is I lucked up on RD from my cellphone through nike.com! I never do. But my wife really wants them! I might bite the bullet..... Just trying to make some what "reasonable" lol . No input on Euro release?

SOMPs have to be one of the most plainest shoes I've seen in awhile.

nothing wrong with being a plain shoe...

"it's all in the details"

Yo.. Thank you So much dude... These will be my first SB's since I had the Hawaii's ... I miss those so much...

no problem bro, enjoy them...very underrated imo

Last edited:
I love them... I was browsing eBay the other day to see if there were any Hawaii or Send Help's floating around... So those and decided I needed them...

I know I'm asking for the purple unicorn.

What's funny is I lucked up on RD from my cellphone through nike.com! I never do. But my wife really wants them! I might bite the bullet..... Just trying to make some what "reasonable" lol . No input on Euro release?

Euro release I heard is the 6th? I'm not gungho about it though. Just gonna set myself up for disappointment XD

any civilist for retail out and about? i saw $150 on bills wheels...that best think i can find? without dealing with ebay?
damn bills wheels out of 10.5 anyways.. i'll keep search'n. i may crack and pay over retail.  i read these fit tight so maybe i should get an 11.

^I'd go up to an 11, they do run tight.
Exactly my thought.  I don't think there's any way my wide feet can fit inside comfortably. I'm looking at my 10.5 and they look real tight around the toe box.  On the hunt for an 11 at a decent price and sell my 10.5 after. If not, then I guess I'm stuck with what I have.

Exactly my thought.  I don't think there's any way my wide feet can fit inside comfortably. I'm looking at my 10.5 and they look real tight around the toe box.  On the hunt for an 11 at a decent price and sell my 10.5 after. If not, then I guess I'm stuck with what I have.

Man I feel sorry for ya guys sometimes.

I know guys can have wide feet and dunks are NOT forgiving.

Even on my female foot they can fit snug.

Kinda funny if ya think about.

It's like the high heel struggle... but for men. You guys will endure pain cuz the kicks look too damn good.

Back
Top Bottom