2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yea dude seems mad cool.His old matches were crazy.Dont know how he is still sane and healthy  lol.

I have Mankind's book, met him at a book signing and got it autographed.
WOOOOOOO

Thanks to the guys at Sole Supremacy in Newark for this recent cop! I traded Tiffany Hi's & 88's for these. I just wasn't very impressed with the Tiffs when I had them in hand, and JB is more than likely going to retro WC3's again in the next decade, so I just went for it.

Thanks to the guys at Sole Supremacy in Newark for this recent cop! I traded Tiffany Hi's & 88's for these. I just wasn't very impressed with the Tiffs when I had them in hand, and JB is more than likely going to retro WC3's again in the next decade, so I just went for it.
DUDE. FCKING. CLEAN.

Wow and you have a shop that will do trades? info pls? :smile:

edit - and of course repped for holy grail status

Last edited:

oh my god, size 9 :wow:

Excellent thought process ultimo al ultimo al Heinys are def not going to be coming around any time soon. Congrats. I think my California dunk turns 10 this month.

Not to be a total jerk but it's right there in the first sentence
laugh.gif

Definitely support those guys though. Real cool folks there.
yeah i've heard of that place. I was just wondering if you would give some info how they are about trades, deals, etc. But nevermind.

yeah i've heard of that place. I was just wondering if you would give some info how they are about trades, deals, etc. But nevermind.
Ah...in that case they take trade inquiries via email and they'll usually get back to you within the hour. I think they favor doing trades in store, but I also think they handle trades via mail...but I'm not completely sure.

I think they also let you haggle a bit, and since this was a consignment sneaker, I added a little bit of cash on top too (since I guess that's what the owner wanted as well). I didn't mean to come off as a jerk in that previous post, so if I did my fault. Good luck with any trades you might have with them!

Last edited:
This thread has moved WAY too fast over the last month or so. At least 20,000 new posts within that time.
sick.gif
I finally caught up, lol. So glad I passed on the madness that was the Tiffs.

I just could never get on the camo train, so I decided to pass on the 510's. They look dope as hell with the orange laces though.

I'm surprised at how fast the Floridas/Green Crocs have been selling. I was hoping to wait until they went on sale, but I decided to cop at retail because they've been on my radar since the first images were shown. For anyone still looking for them...

Civil pretty much has a FSR (7, 8-12, 13):

https://www.wearecivil.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=ST-62189&keywords=

Premier has a few sizes left (8-9.5, 10.5):

http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=8&PID=22311

Well worth it man.

I think someone was asking for 510s with black laces. I decided to take a couple shots. Hope you guys enjoy.

Hope these look decent on Mac/PC as I am always on mobile.
These made me anticipate my pair even more. Great shots!

Found these yesterday at the Thrift Store. I think it's a come up. Previous owner reprinted the midsole but it still has pink fading on to the midsole. Whatever not complaining they were $25.

Hopefully they aren't fake. They look real to me, they're just really beat. Like skated in, one shoe has more drag than the other and are more creased. I'll post more pictures once I'm done cleaning them.

Size 11 btw...
those look super fake to me.

Pacman are fake. The yellow outline is a 3m reflective material. Not string. Plus shape is way off

Back
Top Bottom