2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

once I get to working full time in the summer and my bread is up I think I'll cop some DS De La's, one of the only shoes where it wounds me deep in my soul not to have them.
roll.gif

Last edited:
if you can find 200 and less at this point it's a good deal. I'm looking for a pair around 180 for 10.5-11

Thanks bro. Seeing prices around $220 in my size...tempted to take the leap. I hate overpaying for anything, but haven't seen them any cheaper.

Repped.

once I get to working full time in the summer and my bread is up I think I'll cop some DS De La's, one of the only shoes where it wounds me deep in my soul not to have them.
roll.gif

I got a VNDS pair for $205 about a year or two ago and i was so pumped. I loved that pair. Ended up selling cuz it's a tough pair to rock since it was the wrong size and it's got such crazy colors (light green, bright orange, dark [baroque] brown) but I seriously love them. If I got them again, I'd get them in my size and DS for collecting purposes.

Thanks bro. Seeing prices around $220 in my size...tempted to take the leap. I hate overpaying for anything, but haven't seen them any cheaper.

Repped.
Yeah I feel you. I'm at the point where I think if I don't buck up and pay the extra premium I'll end up missing out on these and they'll be a $250+ shoe :frown:

I got a VNDS pair for $205 about a year or two ago and i was so pumped. I loved that pair. Ended up selling cuz it's a tough pair to rock since it was the wrong size and it's got such crazy colors (light green, bright orange, dark [baroque] brown) but I seriously love them. If I got them again, I'd get them in my size and DS for collecting purposes.
what!? 205 damn the things i would do to find them for that price. very difficult to find a good price though and even harder authentic and in your size

i think pre blue box era you had to size up in Highs, i always go tts though

I jus got a pair of Premier SB HI, they are a size 9. I usually wear size 9 in non SB shoes. Too small, I should got a .5 size up like my Venoms. I wouldn't get the 9 if ur a 9.5. Get a 10. Just my two cents.

Last edited:
if you can find 200 and less at this point it's a good deal. I'm looking for a pair around 180 for 10.5-11

I wish our prices were better here up in the north. Our releases already start $30-50 more than US prices. For example, The 510 are $120 at NDC but locally for me it's gonna be $150. And w the Tiffs some shops were selling at $250, and msrp was $108... SCREWBY.

I wish I could find a YOTH in a 9.5 for $220. Reseller cats in Toronto want a minimum $300. I may need to see a therapist and get my head checked cause I might just pay...:nerd:

I tried searching but does anybody know what websites will be carrying Gs sizes for the 510s?

I checked ndc and it says 7 and higher...

Looking for a pair for the wifey.

How much do non PL Blue Avengers go for? I'm debating if I should hop on this...

Someone on my local FB group:
Asking 110 OBO
Size: 10.5
Soles are at ~95%

Last edited:
I remember when the koston lows were avail at retail for months

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom