2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thats my thing about I dunno how much Ill wear them. I mainly want them because my city has the 2nd largest St Patrick day parade and I would love to have these for that weekend but I just dont see myself doing much with them after that
Really? I wouldve guessed Chicago's was second biggest, in the states, behind NYC. I wish JB would drop the Celtics, which I would wear a lot, before St. Patty's, but Ohh well.

Last edited:
Really? I wouldve guessed Chicago's was second biggest, in the states, behind NYC. I wish JB would drop the Celtics, which I would wear a lot, before St. Patty's, but Ohh well.
Well I guess it would depend on what you look at City populations is only 40k compared to NYC and Chi town thats nothing but during parade we get about 300k spectators.

I know it was #2 a few years ago so I still refer to it that way but those city are probably larger since they have a larger population. 

But its different here its a weekend celebration of just boozing lol there is a road race day before parade and the parade goes through main streets of the city which house are on not like going through NYC or Chi with buildings on each side.

I love the St. Pattys day but I've gotten like 4 pairs of green/gold shoes in the past few weeks and can't really justify buying another. Making me contemplate getting rid of my McRads since they do fit a little tight anyway

A red sole would have done this shoe justice!!!!

I like em nonetheless and will cop when the price is right....

If you like them cop them for retail. Even if go on sale later you still bought something you liked. Especially if you are saying that 11.5 is hard to come by. I buy bunch of shoes at retail if I warrant the price. And I've been in spots where I waited and lost my size and either lost the pair completely or now pay higher prices.

Good luck.

SPoT still has a FSR. Most other places are selling out. If SPoT doesnt go below retail, the PYS has FSRs(or close to) of most new GR SBs including this. So you will have the chance to cop for retail if it doesnt drop below retail. If you can wait I would wait.

I would like to see the birches drop to $60 though. Not sure if that is reasonable

^this pic is what made the BIRCH a most cop for me! I am always a sucka for on-feet pics. They look so soft and cozy lol!

Seriously, I think I will cop a pair now and grab a second if prices fall.

I rather have than be without.

Picked up McRads @ Val Surf today. Lucky cuz it was the last High they had in 11/11.5 in SBs. They had pigs, budweisers, Krampus and 3M but small sizes I think. Glad I got these for retail even tho it seems resell game ain't all that

Last edited:
Co-sign on needing the birch highs. They are too raw :smokin

I was planning on copping locally, but my spot sold out w/ the quickness...

BHM lows delivered today to the job. McRad's are going to the house. I'll get a group shot up later (I just need a reason to use my new camera 
happy.gif
)

Found a cool little skate shop near me. Wasn't going to buy anything but I couldn't help myself,

I just love camo. Plus can't beat box price. Got to talking to guy at the counter and then he tells me he had when pigs fly in my size >D Had to restrain myself from copping em. They had St Pats but I was good on those. BHM lows were on display but they weren't getting em till Wednesday. Gonna mos def go back as they get all QS.

Found a cool little skate shop near me. Wasn't going to buy anything but I couldn't help myself,

I just love camo. Plus can't beat box price. Got to talking to guy at the counter and then he tells me he had when pigs fly in my size
grin.gif
Had to restrain myself from copping em. They had St Pats but I was good on those. BHM lows were on display but they weren't getting em till Wednesday. Gonna mos def go back as they get all QS.
That's great that you found a little spot to cop from. See if they do phone orders or if they have a online shop. If they do bring it back to the thread and let us know about it dude. Welcome to the thread.

i was disgusted :x when the latest version of camo highs dropped

but after seeing em in some of the pics in this thread im begining to think that they aren't that bad

Last edited:
Shout out to Dcypoe81, just grabbed those anthracite off kinetic that i have been waiting on to hit discount. $81 shipped. Thank you sir

:smokin

Last edited:
I don't want to like those Camo highs either...but all these damn pick up pics.
mean.gif

Spoke to a Nike rep to help me on my Charcoal/Tar high mission.  Tried to get me to order directly from them for $95, lol.  I'll give it another week.  If nothing else pops up on eBay I'll just cave.  Other than Cloak Pennys and possibly Black Toe 13's, my March is looking pretty empty.

Back
Top Bottom