2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

waste of some tiffs 
sick.gif

AY CARUMBA!

about to sell my Tiff dunks sz11 for about 320USD shipped, sounds fair?
$120. sounds fair to me, unless you paid more than that, which is why you charging so much?
lol boys, i live in Australia and i picked them up for a price high than US retail,

and it was a little harder to pick them up here,

really asking if 320usd shipped is fair in terms of the market price 

but all good anyway

Last edited:

lol boys, i live in Australia and i picked them up for a price high than US retail,

and it was a little harder to pick them up here,

really asking if 320usd shipped is fair in terms of the market price 

but all good anyway
in terms of where they are going for on eBay, that's pretty fair. Some are willing some are unwilling to pay that price but it's right in that range.

Weather system moving through that's going to take us from late spring to early fall and dump a lot of rain so here's my beater wear for the day

I should have picked up spares of these when they were all over the outlets

Good stuff mints. Love those Ron Burgundy's, I need to find another pair for myself one day. I skated my first ones back in the day.

probably weren't tiffs to begin with

I read somwhere that they were not originally Diamond Dunks. From the customizer. I think maybe python replacing the croc and keep everything else original? Either way his work is top notch. Just over kill with the python.

Stoked to hear that tiffs are finally shipping out. Got These today as well. Better late than never. I think the last dunk high I bought was the Pacmans...

Still rock these almost twice a week, as well as my black ones. <3 <3 <3

I love premier. My first pair of dunks came from there and they are by far my first choice. Customer service is awesome and everyone that works there seems to be helpful. The hand written thank you on the receipt just tops it off to let you know they car.

Keep it up Premier.

I was just gonna say this
Hand written notes on receipts don't seem like much but it goes a long way, at least to me. Feels more personal, especially how they write my name on it too

agreed ^ i hate dudes custom jobs... he does the same **** with every custom job dtm imo but thats just me
Call me crazy, but I like the majority of dudes customs. Those python diamonds might have a touch too much python, but they're still cool to me. I'd already own a pair of these....... if I could afford them :lol:
jbf-customs-python-jordan-iv-pair-1-640x426.jpg

Bay area guys - is it going to be worth going to 510 Saturday morning or are they getting so few pairs of their own shoes that this is an overnight campout? Seeing as how the GR version will be on NDC I'm just trying to figure out what makes the most sense as far as ease of copping/time.

Bay area guys - is it going to be worth going to 510 Saturday morning or are they getting so few pairs of their own shoes that this is an overnight campout? Seeing as how the GR version will be on NDC I'm just trying to figure out what makes the most sense as far as ease of copping/time.

I don't think it'll be a problem...I don't think you have to do an overnight camp out.. But not saying you should sleep until the last couple hours before it opens lol.

If you don't have a pair on hold for you already, I would suggest you cop online.

These should be easily obtainable and I'm sure there will be a line out there.

Last edited:

****...looks like the 510's are gonna suffer the same "toe crease" problem that the premier highs suffer from
frown.gif
Just like my Neckfaces...
ohwell.gif

Stoked to hear that tiffs are finally shipping out. Got These today as well. Better late than never. I think the last dunk high I bought was the Pacmans...
You mean these?

Ronnie...
mean.gif

I've worn my premiers plenty of times and have yet to get a front toebox crease. Same goes for my chicks pair.
You must not be wearin' them...

How's your penguin walk? JK.
I should have been more specific. Premier does check every shoe before it ships. Here is their reply to me and why they will still get all the business I can give them:
Stupendous customer service. (A little overboard, but whatever. Come up for the consumer.)

Shout out to PREMIER Skate shop!
I'm guessing either they will sell out because of the release from a couple weeks ago or...

Who am I kiddin'? In the southbay, not much skate shops except for Circle-A, but that place has been weak with NIKE SB releases, but they did get the Tiff highs.

Best bet?

Internet. NDC.

I don't think people will be going crazy for these... hopefully.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom