2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

http://www.cowtownskateboards.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=7&PID=24592 $40 w/ coupon VAL14 - sz 10.5

...that croc print :smokin

Feel like Mr. Ohcyress today picking up the St. Party's dunks for $28!!!

Nike San Leandro having a 30% off sale all shoes so I was able to purchase on the cheap.

REPPED to the folks who posted links to the kumquats/Florida dunks. Ordered from Premier but still no shipping confirmation either.

Sale is all weekend?

"Bought a sz 10 looking to trade for a sz 12."
I understand the buying of a size that is not yours. Dude compared that to reselling which is not the case at all. People are forced to but sizes that they do not fit BECAUSE resellers are out there copping everything in sight. I'll be damned if I wait in a line for hours to walk away with nothing because my size is gone knowing that i could possibly sell/trade to get what I need.

man that raffle I won was total BS. they called and said I won my 11.5 and after I get there they tell me they didn't receive any 11.5s at all. And they couldn't sell me any other size since they're for the other raffle winners. was too tired to be pissed since I came straight from work.
mean.gif
sorry about that bro

they only got 1 11.5 and i made some calls

already have a buyer lined up for these

LETTUCE BE CEREAL. PUT THESE NEXT TO ANY PINK BOX AND PRIOR DUNKS AND YOU TELL ME THAT THEY'RE QUALITY.

NOW IF U TELL ME THAT THEYRE A BETTER QUALITY QS WITHIN RECENT YEARS, THEN U MAY HAVE A POINT.

BUT IVE HEARD PEOPLE EXAULT THE CNY MORE THAN TIFF HIGHS REGARDING QUALITY.

Damn bro u aware?

Last edited:
Was watching the SB history video on NDC and saw this picture go by the screen:

I knew there was a nostalgic feel about the colors of the v-day dunks and the cracked leather, something that reminded me of nike high tops back in the 80s when the leather would crack all over the toe box.

These new cats dont know... They dont have dem feels...

Since someone mentioned Skunks earlier, I realized I need Cheech and Chongs still! I swear I'm cutting them up as soon as I get some.. Lmfao :smokin

I like the cigars.. Deff need a pair of cnc's but y'all can have those god awful skunks

Not SB, but broke these out for dinner tonight with my girl. She had a long week and just wanted to get some sushi and drink sake so now we're home at 7 and ready to veg out watching stuff on netflix.

The life of olds.

I did the same thing, different kicks..

On feet tonight, easily top 5 for me:

I missed out and can't find a 12 for less then retail

Last edited:
ya you should lol i have a panasonic gh2 i mostly bought it cause you can hack the video and take some crazy great HD video. It does ok for photos but i am thinking of a nikon or canon in a few months to take more photos and start messing with photography for money.

Ill be taking more pics of my recent pick ups with it.

After the tiffs i had 2 choices to make, spend 350-400 on a size 13 or buy some other awesome shoes. So instead i decided to buy gator lows, valentine dunks, acorn, dunks, and WPFs.
 Did you grab your WPF on ebay?

Was watching the SB history video on NDC and saw this picture go by the screen:

I knew there was a nostalgic feel about the colors of the v-day dunks and the cracked leather, something that reminded me of nike high tops back in the 80s when the leather would crack all over the toe box.

When we saw pics of the b-days, they came out with the tiffs pics. We all thought they were BTTYS low. Thats why we were so hype over them since we thought nike was really retroing colorways in an opposite cut.

Then we saw that swirled suede and realized this wasn't true. I can't cop knowing what could have been and what I initially thought it was.

Bring on the j-packs

I scored a 2nd pair of Tiff's for $270 with my eBay coupon and another $24 back in eBay bucks; I am happy with this deal

anybody peep these Blue Hero samples on eBay? I am a size 9 and I was trying to cop but the seller sold them via invoice to someome

I copped tiffs for box and still feel I overpaid due to the JB quality on em. #sorrynotsorry

yeah, but you didn't exactly pay retail when you consider the Time & Effort you put into trying to cop these bro :wink:

anybody peep these Blue Hero samples on eBay? I am a size 9 and I was trying to cop but the seller sold them via invoice to someome

osyrhiz just posted that he came up on a pair....was the seller located in cali?

Last edited:
I want to pull the trigger on those nylon/3M lows, but I need to recover from all star weekend purchases as well as save money for the final tiff release. Really hoping those lows go on clearance.

I understand the buying of a size that is not yours. Dude compared that to reselling which is not the case at all. People are forced to but sizes that they do not fit BECAUSE resellers are out there copping everything in sight. I'll be damned if I wait in a line for hours to walk away with nothing because my size is gone knowing that i could possibly sell/trade to get what I need.

"Dude compared that to reselling which is not the case at all.

"Knowing that I could possibly sell."

Okay.

Back
Top Bottom